SnakeSound222

Latest Purchases

6 hours ago, Davidt said:

I got sims 3 haven’t bought 4 yet and used to play sims 2 on ps2 that wasn’t too bad for console 

I had all the sims besides the first sims

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Why the hell are we talking about Sims?

5 hours ago, Davidt said:

Because moe mentioned she bought it

That why

Just Purchased a TATTOO Gift-card to get back to my Left sleeve, [Hopefully after the beginning for the new year.] NEVER played SIMS, Any good?

i got the friday the 13th part 4 ultimate jason by NECA with all weapons from the actual movie changeable head-mask, Pamela tombstone, annnnnnnnnnnnnnd changable fist

all for literally 13$ on ebay (Jason knows this is my favorite movie so he made it cheap ._.)

NECAUltimate4_header.jpg

P.S. getting it on December the 7th and free shipping :D

edit: you can remove both masks and the harpoon used in the area where the sun dont shine for one of the guys isnt in this set ;-;

• Like 1

img-20171213-wa0001-1bup90.jpg

img-20171205-wa0002-141rp7.jpg

I recently bought these 4 blu ray mediabooks. They have 3 discs, a lot of bonus material including the grainy uncut material from the worktapes. I love them and i'll receive the 6th and 7th as a christmas gift :)

• Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 4:39 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

i got the friday the 13th part 4 ultimate jason by NECA with all weapons from the actual movie changeable head-mask, Pamela tombstone, annnnnnnnnnnnnnd changable fist

all for literally 13$ on ebay (Jason knows this is my favorite movie so he made it cheap ._.)

NECAUltimate4_header.jpg

P.S. getting it on December the 7th and free shipping :D

edit: you can remove both masks and the harpoon used in the area where the sun dont shine for one of the guys isnt in this set ;-;

I got this just the other week! Making a small diorama for it at the moment!

I'm actually going to go on a Universal Monster kick, 1920s-1950s. Seen a handful but figured it'd be nice to go get some proper history under my belt there and see the classics (and trope originators in many cases) for the horror scene.

The Universal Classic Monsters Essential Collection and Frankenstein Complete Legacy sets are covering me for a lot of those. The first one is a particular bargain.

Watched the 1925 Phantom of the Opera (for the second time) on Tuesday, got the 1927 The Cat and the Canary tonight. I'll pretty much go all the way up to 1956 and The Creature Walks Among Us. Should keep me busy for a month!

A HPG tarahumara and more open loop water cooling components than any of my uses could possibly justify. There's some kind of irony in that, for computer building, my most frequently-drawn on prior experience is years of old British V12 maintenance/modification.

On 11/18/2017 at 11:31 PM, Davidt said:

I got sims 3 haven’t bought 4 yet and used to play sims 2 on ps2 that wasn’t too bad for console 

Sims 4 is amazing I recommend getting it. Especially on a pc.

On 13/01/2018 at 2:04 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

Sims 4 is amazing I recommend getting it. Especially on a pc.

It’s great also if you don’t have I recommend get all the packs and cc (custom content)

On 14/12/2017 at 7:15 PM, cwlunatic said:

img-20171213-wa0001-1bup90.jpg

img-20171205-wa0002-141rp7.jpg

I recently bought these 4 blu ray mediabooks. They have 3 discs, a lot of bonus material including the grainy uncut material from the worktapes. I love them and i'll receive the 6th and 7th as a christmas gift :)

Please tell me they’re completely a 100% uncut.

As a fellow German I always fear the FSK & USK logo.

Bought a DVD Collection with 3 or 4 Halloween Movies and they were cut even though the cover said “100% uncut”.

One of my friend's kids wanted a Jason themed birthday party this past week, so I bought everybody these $5 Jason masks from Amazon (even 2 little ones for the kids) and they ended up being awesome quality. 

They also set up a table with a mannequin head and a grey sweater for the Pamela shrine. It was crazy.