SnakeSound222

Latest Purchases

28 posts in this topic

What did you just buy? Share it here. 

I just got the 8-film DVD collection of F13 from Walmart for about $20. Hulu took them down and my current cable package doesn't have SyFy or Starzencore, the two channels that I've seen the movies play on. I didn't want to buy all the Blu-Rays and have 5 or 6 cases. I wanted to have one to two cases (Part 9, X, and FvJ weren't included in the collection, so I have to buy the triple feature with them). And I'm not paying $300+ for the Blu-Ray collection of all 12 films. Not when I can buy them separately for probably under $100. 

Don't judge but my last purchase on the PS4 store was pitch perfect 2 I bought because when my PS4 system updated all my movies got taken away 

Last purchase? Groceries.

Oh, but tonight? Tonight I'm buying sports equipment for the kids!

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

On 8/1/2017 at 1:08 AM, SnakeSound222 said:

What did you just buy? Share it here. 

I just got the 8-film DVD collection of F13 from Walmart for about $20. Hulu took them down and my current cable package doesn't have SyFy or Starzencore, the two channels that I've seen the movies play on. I didn't want to buy all the Blu-Rays and have 5 or 6 cases. I wanted to have one to two cases (Part 9, X, and FvJ weren't included in the collection, so I have to buy the triple feature with them). And I'm not paying $300+ for the Blu-Ray collection of all 12 films. Not when I can buy them separately for probably under $100. 

That's a good buy. Was it in-store or online only?

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That's a good buy. Was it in-store or online only?

In-store. The Walmarts near me seem to have gotten a lot of the F13 8-pack in. I also got the NOES 8-pack that includes FvJ there, so the only Jason films I need are the JGTH/JX double feature and the reboot. 

i just bought diapers, wipes laundry soap and a new furnace filter. 

being a grown up kicks ass. 

Bought myself a cheap dash cam will see if it’s worth going cheap once I receive it

A 10$ PS4 Card for Dead by Daylight Sweaterboi that got nerfed within two days he was released for consoles.

FeelsBadMan

A sweet misfits skull Jacket, boots and a heavy winter coat for my daughter.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

In-store. The Walmarts near me seem to have gotten a lot of the F13 8-pack in. I also got the NOES 8-pack that includes FvJ there, so the only Jason films I need are the JGTH/JX double feature and the reboot. 

Man, I can't even find it on their website. What does it look like?

I looked up PSN's list of digital games they were going to have on sale on Black Friday and after skimming through the 50+ games to choose from, I saw nothing of interest, so I went ahead and bought Resident Evil Remastered as well as the PS4 port of Resident Evil 0 rather than save my money to buy games I wouldn't even play. Needless to say, countless hours are going to be spent beating these games. I just love the storyline and love learning more about it through playing the games. 

5 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK0sIlvu3utg4bngKnp4w6W2TZ1-JuSkDprOOgVHm8iI70DaDL

You may want to ask your Walmart first. I'd also recommend checking multiple stores.

Thanks for that. I also discovered today that this one was released three years ago, and includes a blu-ray of EVERY film. Was drooling over it earlier:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Friday-the-13th-The-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray-Disc-2013-10-Disc-Set-OOP/222711825886  

17 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Thanks for that. I also discovered today that this one was released three years ago, and includes a blu-ray of EVERY film. Was drooling over it earlier:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Friday-the-13th-The-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray-Disc-2013-10-Disc-Set-OOP/222711825886  

But is it really worth the price? I don't think the bluray quality would be much better than dvd and you can get combos of the first 8 and the last 2 with FvJ for ~$50 on amazon.

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

But is it really worth the price? I don't think the bluray quality would be much better than dvd and you can get combos of the first 8 and the last 2 with FvJ for ~$50 on amazon.

I know, I KNOW! Stop making sense! I'm a "box set" guy, and I love to have my complete collections all tidy and in a neat little box I can just grab and go -- so this set with the tin box makes the squeaker in me squeak. Is that worth an extra $50 - $75? Probably not. 

But it doesn't mean I won't keep my eye out for it at a crazy low price!!

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

I know, I KNOW! Stop making sense! I'm a "box set" guy, and I love to have my complete collections all tidy and in a neat little box I can just grab and go -- so this set with the tin box makes the squeaker in me squeak. Is that worth an extra $50 - $75? Probably not. 

But it doesn't mean I won't keep my eye out for it at a crazy low price!!

Yeah I was going to get my buddy that for Christmas until I saw the price. I went with the cheap option. He can suck it up.

Recently I bought my new guitar. As my hobby is music I play the guitar for about 5 years. So I decided to buy new instrument on eBay. I checked my postal code here https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/oregon to avoid problems with the delivery service. I always check it when I make online shopping. P.S. I got my purchase two days ago

Well I'm most new I thing I bought was the sims 4 I had it on the PC but I thought im gonna buy it again 

6 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Well I'm most new I thing I bought was the sims 4 I had it on the PC but I thought im gonna buy it again 

Is it any good on console?

5 hours ago, Davidt said:

Is it any good on console?

Very laggie and glitching 

1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

Very laggie and glitching 

i was considering getting it on ps4 but i think sims has always been easier to play on a pc

13 hours ago, Davidt said:

i was considering getting it on ps4 but i think sims has always been easier to play on a pc

I have it on the pc to but I thought why not get it on the ps4

55 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I have it on the pc to but I thought why not get it on the ps4

I got sims 3 haven’t bought 4 yet and used to play sims 2 on ps2 that wasn’t too bad for console