Ker Juice

Blocking as Jason frowned upon??

Screw idiots and whiners trying to impose their house rules on you. 'The community' agreed no such thing.

As long as the game allows it and it isn't an exploit, then it's fair game.

• Like 3

Iv completely given up on giving a damn about what whining counselors say. I'm at the point now where I specifically try and find out what will piss a particular counselor off(be it tossing a knife at him, hacking, etc) and do that very thing. For instance if I slash a dude and he chimes back with something along the lines of "dude, why ya just gotta slash me, can't grab?" Then I'm absolutely going to slash him. The other night I was playing as Jason and came across a dude trying to fill up the car and I tossed a knife at him to interrupt him and he shot back with "dude just let me fill up the damn car", so I promptly threw another knife at him, grabbed him and killed him. Needless to say he was f'ing heated and I just didn't care. Iv been burned in the past by letting mouthy counselor dictate how I play and those days are long over. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Iv completely given up on giving a damn about what whining counselors say. I'm at the point now where I specifically try and find out what will piss a particular counselor off(be it tossing a knife at him, hacking, etc) and do that very thing. For instance if I slash a dude and he chimes back with something along the lines of "dude, why ya just gotta slash me, can't grab?" Then I'm absolutely going to slash him. The other night I was playing as Jason and came across a dude trying to fill up the car and I tossed a knife at him to interrupt him and he shot back with "dude just let me fill up the damn car", so I promptly threw another knife at him, grabbed him and killed him. Needless to say he was f'ing heated and I just didn't care. Iv been burned in the past by letting mouthy counselor dictate how I play and those days are long over. 

That's the best way to deal with them ?

• Like 1

I had people bitch at me for slashing them I’m like fine I will grab you and guess what a pocketknife I already knew he had one when people bitch at you for not grabbing them but slashing instead lol I killed him right after anyway the way i play is if you can run I will go for a grab kill but if you can’t run anymore I go for the Slashing 

If suspect a pocket knife(you make yourself to easy a target for me) I will slash you until you are injured before attempting a grab. If you want to square up with me I will block you and then I will kill you. I play to win and to have fun but my objective is always to attempt to win.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Seeker is on point. If you're using the tools the game provides you, and aren't exploiting a glitch, and you're slaughtering counselors, then you are a WINNER. If they don't like it, they are WHINERS.

Agreed!