Sign in to follow this  
Alkavian

Bug/Glitches Post-patch Xbox - 28 JUL 17

Been play quite a few games post patch on the Xbox. I've noted a couple of old glitches...and a couple of never seen before on my end.

OLD:

1) Jason holding a counselor and can't break the grab or kill them. Needs to enter water or get hit by a car to stop the issue.

2) Breaking down a door as Jason results in Jason being stuck in the doorway unable to move. Sometimes the whacking sound of him hitting the door continues. Eventually sorts itself out without need someone to save you.

NEW:

1. Ran at a door running from Jason with the intent to throw it open and get inside the cabin quickly. Run up against the door and popped through the other side when I pushed the "A" button to open it.

2. Went to break down a door in combat stance as Jason, hit the door, and popped through to the other side. The counselors inside needed a change of underwear.

3. Was killing someone as J7 with the dismemberment kill. They were about 6ft offset to one side and Jason was hacking at the ground...meanwhile parts were flying off the actual counselor. Funny and a bit disturbing.

4. Flare Gun could not be aimed. Pulled LT and nothing happened. I've heard someone say this is old, but it never happened to me before.

Sign in to follow this