ZooMalfunction

If there's a Buggzy in the lobby, I'm quitting that lobby

9/10 Buggzys I encounter are teamkillers. It seems to have become the in-thing for them.

As his only utility is damage, he's only useful for killing other players or Jason, and if they're not talking, then they're not planning on the latter, as it'll almost never happen without communication.

Consider leaving any lobby with a Buggzy in, and definitely one with two or more as they're likely Jason-helping each other too.

Trust me - your gaming experience will improve massively.

That's odd. I've never had an issue like that. The only one who kills me is Jason himself. However if I witness this, I will just look for others to play with. 

4 minutes ago, krttucker2017 said:

That's odd. I've never had an issue like that. The only one who kills me is Jason himself. However if I witness this, I will just look for others to play with. 

Lmao. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZooMalfunction said:

9/10 Buggzys I encounter are teamkillers. It seems to have become the in-thing for them.

As his only utility is damage, he's only useful for killing other players or Jason, and if they're not talking, then they're not planning on the latter, as it'll almost never happen without communication.

Consider leaving any lobby with a Buggzy in, and definitely one with two or more as they're likely Jason-helping each other too.

Usually when I encounter a team killer, they're playing as Adam.

4 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Usually when I encounter a team killer, they're playing as Adam.

That's worse than a Bugzy. Players will run to them to give them parts (Adam has good repair, right?) and they will end up dead. Heck, the parts may end not being used at all.

Seriously?! Another "i quit the game because" thread today?!  I quit the game when I'm done playing, don't see me a making thread about it.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ryanmc564 said:

Seriously?! Another "i quit the game because" thread today?!  I quit the game when I'm done playing, don't see me a making thread about it.

Quitting the lobby does not equal quitting the game. Nobody is put out by you choosing to not risk a toxic lobby. Someone else just fills your spot.

• Like 1

Lmao i play buggzy about half the time, becasue my playstyle is a pack mule/ distraction player. I basically speed loot houses an sprint parts and suppplies to my players hoping to piggy back off their escapes.

Marathon/ restful/ lightfooted.

Im still noisy af, but the lightfoot makes it seem less drastic as i sprint all around.

This works more then you wld assume lol

2 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

There's usually at least one Buggzy in every lobby, he's a good/popular character to use. Just make a mental note of any TKing Buggzy's you encounter and avoid them. There's plenty of good Buggzy's out there. Although i've seen my fair share of TKing Buggzys I also see a lot of team killers playing as Jenny, are you going to avoid lobbies with Jenny players too?

3 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Lmao i play buggzy about half the time, becasue my playstyle is a pack mule/ distraction player. I basically speed loot houses an sprint parts and suppplies to my players hoping to piggy back off their escapes.

Marathon/ restful/ lightfooted.

Im still noisy af, but the lightfoot makes it seem less drastic as i sprint all around.

This works more then you wld assume lol

You're earning your spot in that four seater. lol

17 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

You're earning your spot in that four seater. lol

Thats my plan everytime. I escape shotgun in the 2 seater alot too.

Basically what ever is closest.

Bugzys got good stam an i can knock a mask off in 2 hits with a machete.

Im a horrible driver tho, so if i dont save my driver if stopped i usually have to run off because i dont trust my skillz to get me out alone lmao

Just now, B0bZomb1e said:

Thats my plan everytime. I escape shotgun in the 2 seater alot too.

Basically what ever is closest.

Bugzys got good stam an i can knock a mask off in 2 hits with a machete.

Im a horrible driver tho, so if i dont save my driver if stopped i usually have to run off because i dont trust my skillz to get me out alone lmao

Good thinking lol

The excuses people have for leaving are getting out of hand. What's next? If there's anyone in the lobby using any character and/or Savini Jason, I'm leaving said lobby? It's ridiculous to lobby dodge for such silly things. If you wind up team killed then leave or hell leave as soon as they try to kill you, but any other reason is just an excuse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEATH said:

The excuses people have for leaving are getting out of hand. What's next? If there's anyone in the lobby using any character and/or Savini Jason, I'm leaving said lobby? It's ridiculous to lobby dodge for such silly things. If you wind up team killed then leave or hell leave as soon as they try to kill you, but any other reason is just an excuse.

I literally only leave when i spot people exploiting glitches, which is in my opinion, the only decent reason to quit a match unless you died first in the few minutes. Why wait, unless you know your in a good lobby of players worth waiting for.

I'm currently liking Adam due to his balance of repair, speed, stamina, and strength.

I've had TK/JH problems with Buggzy, Chad, AJ, Vanessa, Adam, hell I even had two Jenny's kill me on the dock for my propeller so they could steal the boat.

I think it's rash to assume a single character is attributable to griefing as they all have valuable traits and weaknesses, lending to everyone having a preference (eg. despite her popularity, I can't stand playing as AJ). It's far more important to watch multiple variables (like no mic, hinting at players using team chat, new players you haven't had a game with, players that enter a game at the same time, etc).

I find it also important to exhibit teamwork over my own tendency to lonewolf. A room with people willing to play as a team will drive away most griefers.

i've been team killed by pretty much everyone but my buddy lachappa. in my experience, it's the AJs you need to watch out for for some reason. really though... i don't usually steer clear of certain characters - just certain behaviors.

if you: 

don't have a mic, seem to be following me and are carrying a damage weapon, i'm going to be watching you extra close. 

Is this what it takes to get attention around here? 

Wah wah, fucking milk and cookies. 

• Like 1

At least 7/10 times I see Biggzy in a game, he ends up team killing. That said, I don't see many people playing Biggzy in general

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

I literally only leave when i spot people exploiting glitches, which is in my opinion, the only decent reason to quit a match unless you died first in the few minutes. Why wait, unless you know your in a good lobby of players worth waiting for.

I agree I would leave a lobby of exploiters too, as that ruins the fun, but my point was you shouldn't assume that everyone playing a certain character is just going to team kill and then dodge the lobby because of it. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I reinstalled last night and played 6 games

The first 2 games I had a chad and buggzy try and kill me.  As a Vanessa it was fun luring them to Jason and getting away.  Games 3/4/ were normal and game 5 I was Jason and witnessed 2 team kills and game 6 I was counselor again and got killed with a shotty.  

The low population playing on steam now is starting to reflect the search time on finding a game.  When there were 4-5k players I always found a match within 30 seconds, now im waiting upwards on 90 seconds

I personally haven't had a "Buggzy" team killer experience. I play buggzy 9/10 as I always go for the mask.

Whenever I get team killed it's always a random who guns me down with a shotgun.

But thanks for the heads up :).

I had a Buggsy try and kill me last night. I didn't know it until after the game, but he had killed three people before he came after me. I ended his reign of terror with a machete wielding AJ.