Jump to content

Recommended Posts

After hitting max level a few weeks ago I found myself severely disappointed with the lack of unique customization options for counselors other than flat re-colors (Vanessa, Chad, Tiffany, & Bugzy) or a couple minor changes in print (AJ, Adam, Kenny, & Jenny). I'm wondering at this point if there will ever be any additional content that allows us to change the actual outfit (not just the color) of the counselor clothing. I understand wanting to stick to an aesthetic because the counselors are supposed to fit character tropes, but I think it would be nice to have actual options for character clothing, kind of like a "skin" option for Part 3/Retro Jason to swap clothing options for counselors. I wouldn't even mind paying money or a massive amount of CP to have a couple unique outfits for each of the counselors.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

After hitting max level a few weeks ago I found myself severely disappointed with the lack of unique customization options for counselors other than flat re-colors (Vanessa, Chad, Tiffany, & Bugzy) or a couple minor changes in print (AJ, Adam, Kenny, & Jenny). I'm wondering at this point if there will ever be any additional content that allows us to change the actual outfit (not just the color) of the counselor clothing. I understand wanting to stick to an aesthetic because the counselors are supposed to fit character tropes, but I think it would be nice to have actual options for character clothing, kind of like a "skin" option for Part 3/Retro Jason to swap clothing options for counselors. I wouldn't even mind paying money or a massive amount of CP to have a couple unique outfits for each of the counselors.

Tiffany one wasn't that bad it was quite nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd really like to see like in single player when it arrives the existing counselors be reskinned based on the mission, for instance if they gave Pamela her own mission based on the first film... Chad = Jack, AJ = Annie, Tiffany = Marcie, Deborah = Alice, Adam = Bill, Kenny = Steve Christy, Eric = Ned, Jenny = Brenda, Buggzy = Barry, Vanessa = Claudette, and then once you successfully complete the mission by killing them all, the skins would unlock for those characters to be used in multiplayer.  

Imagine the part 2 counselor reskins: Chad = Jeff, AJ = Vickie, Tiffany = Terry, Deborah = Sandra, Adam = Scott, Kenny = Paul, Eric = Ted, Jenny = Ginny, Buggzy = The Cop.  Etc.

But I highly doubt they'd do that or include the characters as full DLC, although if the inclusion of Fox from part 3 (and even Mark from part 2 which was a goal) does happen, I guess there would be hope for character DLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

I would love to see a 90's era costumes.

Maybe a sort of Kelly Bundy style outfit for Tiffany

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

Most of the outfits in the game are 90's. Not sure where they got their info on 80's fashion but they missed the mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wildthing73 said:

I'd really like to see like in single player when it arrives the existing counselors be reskinned based on the mission, for instance if they gave Pamela her own mission based on the first film... Chad = Jack, AJ = Annie, Tiffany = Marcie, Deborah = Alice, Adam = Bill, Kenny = Steve Christy, Eric = Ned, Jenny = Brenda, Buggzy = Barry, Vanessa = Claudette, and then once you successfully complete the mission by killing them all, the skins would unlock for those characters to be used in multiplayer.  

Imagine the part 2 counselor reskins: Chad = Jeff, AJ = Vickie, Tiffany = Terry, Deborah = Sandra, Adam = Scott, Kenny = Paul, Eric = Ted, Jenny = Ginny, Buggzy = The Cop.  Etc.

But I highly doubt they'd do that or include the characters as full DLC, although if the inclusion of Fox from part 3 (and even Mark from part 2 which was a goal) does happen, I guess there would be hope for character DLC.

As much as I like it, I can't see them going above and beyond like that, which sucks because I would pay money to get cosmetic content like that.

I would be content even if they added small things like an alternate head option or something like DbD. I will be fair and say that their recent retro update did well for some of the counselors, but I think they need to take it a step further and make an entire new outfit (or skin) for the characters. If they didn't add more counselors at some point, the game would grow stale.

2 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

I would love to see a 90's era costumes.

Maybe a sort of Kelly Bundy style outfit for Tiffany

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

I agree. I think there is a ton of potential for Tiffany outfits! And AJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember Wes mentioned a couple months back that they have ideas for both recolours/textures and actual different outfits, but intend to re-work the current gore system first to do that as it'd look very weird if they didn't.

Like...Chad's blood splatter on the back of his neck sweater would look very odd if he doesn't actually have a sweater, a floating mesh back there.

Wes is pretty much the fashion designer. So when he's not crafting butts, he looks at stuff like this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

I remember Wes mentioned a couple months back that they have ideas for both recolours/textures and actual different outfits, but intend to re-work the current gore system first to do that as it'd look very weird if they didn't.

Like...Chad's blood splatter on the back of his neck sweater would look very odd if he doesn't actually have a sweater, a floating mesh back there.

Wes is pretty much the fashion designer. So when he's not crafting butts, he looks at stuff like this:

I remember Wes posting that ages ago but I assumed it was the free DLC update with the Retro Jason skin.

Wish we could submit ideas.

I have a huge passion for fashion and spend ages customising characters.

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2017 at 2:43 AM, tjohnnyblue said:

Hopefully, still waiting on a nice bathing suit for Tiffany...

Ew creep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2017 at 10:04 AM, MidnightCallerXx said:

I would love to see a 90's era costumes.

Maybe a sort of Kelly Bundy style outfit for Tiffany

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

I want Tiffany to have this kinda outfit where her butt isn't showing (because it's nasty)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ew creep

Yes, absolutely crazy of me to think there should be bathing suits in a game that takes place at a summer camp by a lake...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bathing suits would probably at least be a nice nod to the franchise, without having to get actual skinny dipping in there and make the ratings board explode.

Plus, you've got to know Chad's swimming trunks would be spectacular.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see skinny dipping making any ratings board explode. Take games like Witcher where you have lots of gore, nudity, even sex scenes.... M rating. I think people are just uptight! 

Regardless though, I agree that we need to see overall different options when it comes to outfits instead of just color reskins. I don't need it now, as it's on my low end of things I'd like to see added, but at some point, it'd be a nice addition! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how The Witcher did it, but for this game the devs had to have lots of discussion with the various censor boards to get their M rating rather than the dreaded AO.
Germany particularly required an appeal. It seems to come down to pushing one thing at the expense of the other, violence or sexual content, and the violence won out.

I can't pretend to understand how ratings boards work, seems ass-backwards to me with the whole sex and violence thing, but it's their rules I guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I can't pretend to understand how ratings boards work, seems ass-backwards to me with the whole sex and violence thing

Ass backwards is right. Pretty ridiculous. Show someone get slit from throat to groin, and we're not fazed... but God help you if a nipple slips into view!! lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:04 PM, MidnightCallerXx said:

I would love to see a 90's era costumes.

Maybe a sort of Kelly Bundy style outfit for Tiffany

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

Yeah, I think outfits like this for Tiffany would work perfectly & be a nice change of pace, honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...