My partner and I rated one another for this

Composure: Reduces the rate that fear increases and make it easier to break free from Jason’s grab.

Him: 7

Her: 3

Luck: Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.

Him: 1

Her:  5

Intelligence: Increases repair effectiveness.

Him: 6

Her: 4

Speed: Increases overall top speed.

Him: 2

Stamina: Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.

Him: 10

Her:  8

Stealth: Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason’s ability to sense.

Her: 1

Strength: Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces stamina cost of combat actions.

Him: 8

Her: 6

• Like 1

Ultimate Sweater Girl:

Composure: 1/10

Luck: 6/10

Repair: 1/10

Speed: 8/10

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 1/10

Strength: 8/10

Speed and stam for survial. 8 Strength for a higher chance of putting him on his knee's. 6 Luck for weapon durability.

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

My partner and I rated one another for this

Composure: Reduces the rate that fear increases and make it easier to break free from Jason’s grab.

Him: 7

Luck: Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.

Him: 1

Her:  5

Intelligence: Increases repair effectiveness.

Her: 4

Speed: Increases overall top speed.

Him: 2

Stamina: Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.

Him: 10

Her:  8

Stealth: Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason’s ability to sense.

Her: 1

Strength: Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces stamina cost of combat actions.

Him: 8

Her: 6

Haha I love that you got your significant other to come up with the stats.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha. i'm ones across the board.

i think some of you guys are being a little too generous. 

;)

Haha I think I met the 37 or 35 stat criteria. You cant be 1s! 

4 minutes ago, Y34RX3R0 said:

Haha I think I met the 37 or 35 stat criteria. You cant be 1s! 

ha! i don't think i would be able to use 35 stat points without totally being full of crap!

17 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha! i don't think i would be able to use 35 stat points without totally being full of crap!

Haha fine your modesty stat is 35!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kingkylie said:

hopefully by the sims you mean the sims 3, with presets but also sliders. something like the sims 1 would be lacking, and the sims 2 would be almost there. a creator like sims 4 would require LOTS of money and time. personally i'd be fine with preset faces or parts of the face but only if it came with some sliders; including body (leg length, leg thickness, waist, shoulders, butt, maybe even feet)

I was thinking the Sims 3 as that is the last Sims game I really played, skin tone, eye color, leg length, leg thickness, waist, shoulders, butt, age( I think might be acceptable because Jason did kill two old men the Death Curse guy in part 2 and the graveyard keeper in part 6, If i am not mistaken in part 4 he killed some in morgue who were older)  

my stats would be like my real life stats lol

The Horror Expert

Composure 7

luck 8

speed 5

stamina 3

strength 2

repair 3

Stealth 7

i dont get scared easily

im good at hiding

i can get lucky in many things

but im not fast and i run out of energy really fast

im not that good at repairing

i am not good at fighting

my stats would be like my real life stats lol

The Horror Expert

Composure 7

luck 8

speed 5

stamina 3

strength 2

repair 3

Stealth 7

i dont get scared easily

im good at hiding

i can get lucky in many things

but im not fast and i run out of energy really fast

im not that good at repairing

i am not good at fighting

3 hours ago, Y34RX3R0 said:

Haha I love that you got your significant other to come up with the stats.

We're a pretty sad act lived up couple ha ha! 

Composure: 7

Luck: 6

Repair: 3

Speed: 7

Stamina: 6

Stealth: 5

Strength: 5

It would be cool to see a "create a counselor" in the game itself, I don't think it would work alongside the current preset characters in the game (since the game is balanced around them), but maybe a new  mode could be created down the road with some custom faces and body builds.

Aren't the points supposed to add up to 35?

Composure: 7

Luck: 1

Intelligence: 8

Speed: 4

Stamina: 5

Stealth: 8

Strength: 2

Me: The Loner

Composure 5 (I'll try, but there is a serial killer after me)

Luck 5 (I mean, I'm average. I'm not blessed with luck, but I'm also not cursed with bad luck)

Speed 5 (I can run, but only in short sprints)

Stamina 4 (Same as Speed)

Strength 2 (I got noodle arms)

Repair 8 (I mean, what do you think in my spare time?)

Stealth 6 (I usually seem to disappear from conversations, so I have practice)

Pros: Less afraid when alone in dark, lower fear slightly faster when in hiding spot, climb through windows/hiding spots slightly faster

Cons: More afraid when around other counselors, weapons break faster, slower swimmer

Here's a copy-paste from another topic some time ago:

Composure: 5/10 (I like to think that I'm a brave individual who doesn't easily break under pressure, but I doubt I would cope all that well in a Friday the 13th setting)

Luck: 3/10 (I don't consider myself very fortunate in most cases, but I do get a stroke of good luck every now and then)

Repair: 6/10 (While I'm a quick learner with general DIY duties, I've never fitted a car battery, fixed a phone box, or replaced a boat propeller, so I can't imagine that I'd do well with these repairs while knowing that a killer is on the loose)

Speed: 7/10 (I'm quite fast on my feet and I have been known to walk faster than average whenever I go out and about)

Stamina: 5/10 (Though I exercise regularly, I tend to neglect my cardio sessions in favour of weight-lifting, which explains my rather mediocre endurance rank)

Stealth: 1/10 (Not an option, as it is easy for anyone to sneak up on me due to a hearing disability I have, and I doubt I would be aware of how much noise I would make when moving in-game)

Strength: 8/10 (I weight-lift frequently a week, and I've got a similar build as Adam Palomino, so I'd imagine I would be as strong as he is)

Looking at my stats, I seem to be a mix of Brandon/Adam. Not sure if that is a good thing.

Let's see... 

Composure: 7  (One of my hobbies is urban exploration. I'm used to sneaking around creepy abandoned places and I don't get spooked easily.)
Luck: 5 (I consider myself lucky.)
Repair: 7 (I'm a nerdy IT student and quick to learn. I was a designated tech expert in the army.)
Speed: 3 (I've always been a very slow runner, even when I jogged regularly.)
Stamina: 5 (I used to be good at long distance running but I've let my fitness drop as of late.) 
Stealth: 6 (Could be higher, I suppose. I'm rather silent and I get to practice sneaking a lot in urban exploration; also military training.)
Strength: 2 (Meh.)

The stats should amount to the 35 points. I don't think I can fit myself into any actual horror trope, though. I'm a nerd and a horror freak but I look like a greaser (but don't really fit the stereotypes). Maybe I'm just a variation of the Edgy Guy, come to think of it.

Personally, I wouldn't play a character with these stats. I consider high stealth a waste of points if the character isn't a viable runner and the stealth stat isn't at least 9 (for silent jogging).

10 hours ago, D00las said:

Let's see... 

Composure: 7  (One of my hobbies is urban exploration. I'm used to sneaking around creepy abandoned places and I don't get spooked easily.)
Luck: 5 (I consider myself lucky.)
Repair: 7 (I'm a nerdy IT student and quick to learn. I was a designated tech expert in the army.)
Speed: 3 (I've always been a very slow runner, even when I jogged regularly.)
Stamina: 5 (I used to be good at long distance running but I've let my fitness drop as of late.) 
Stealth: 6 (Could be higher, I suppose. I'm rather silent and I get to practice sneaking a lot in urban exploration; also military training.)
Strength: 2 (Meh.)

The stats should amount to the 35 points. I don't think I can fit myself into any actual horror trope, though. I'm a nerd and a horror freak but I look like a greaser (but don't really fit the stereotypes). Maybe I'm just a variation of the Edgy Guy, come to think of it.

Personally, I wouldn't play a character with these stats. I consider high stealth a waste of points if the character isn't a viable runner and the stealth stat isn't at least 9 (for silent jogging).

Actually, I was thinking you're pretty well rounded for my play style. You can pretty much handle almost any situation in the game except being a good defender. ;)

Composure: 4 
Luck: 3
Repair: 6
Speed: 9
Stamina: 8
Stealth: 5 
Strength: 4

Guess I'm Tiffany mixed with AJ and Vanessa. 

Composure: 3 - As much as I would love to say 10 here I have to be realistic and admit that I am kinda of a chicken. I don't really watch scary movies and when I do I sometimes cover my eyes when there's about to be something disgusting. I don't really like spiders and heights (though it's not necessarily a phobia). I wouldn't say I'm as bad as Chad which is why I put a 3.

Luck: 4 - Ok, so this was the last skill I gave points to since I feel like it might be a bit difficult to say if you're lucky or not. 4 seems fairly reasonable, I've won a very small amount (like 5 dollars) with the lottery once or twice and once I managed to win the money prize with a crossword puzzle (like 40 dollars but that was 10 years ago so it was a nice amount for me).

Repair: 5 - If this was named as Intelligence as it used to be in the beginning of the game I would bump this value up a little, but since it's repair and I'm taking the context of the game, then I'd say a 5. I've never fixed a phone box but I have seen a battery be installed. I have also poured gas into a gas tank from a container before lol. So I wouldn't necessarily know for sure what to do, I'm sure I would be able figure it out. I am currently pursuing a master's degree however the 18-year-old me just finished high school so I think I should base my skills off of the younger me.

Speed: 9 - Ok so this is a stat I'm really proud of. We had a short distance sprinting competition in high school and despite being more of a nerdy student it was my surprise talent. I beat most of the athletes in my class. So considering that Bugzy has a Speed stat of 8 and Chad has a speed stat of 9, 9 is fairly suitable for me since I have a fairly similar build to Chad (lean).

Stamina: 4 - So like Chad I have below average stamina. I am definitely a short distance runner as opposed to long distance. I'm not terrible but definitely not great in long distance.

Stealth: 6 - I would put myself slightly above average for stealth. I'm not a ninja but I can be fairly quiet if needed (sneaking into the room while roommate is asleep lol). Since I'm also fairly light (like Chad) it helps with moving more quietly.

Strength: 4 - So, for a nerdy person I would say I'm surprisingly strong and scrappy which is why this stat is not like a terrible 1 or 2. In high school I was able to bench press my own body weight 3 times in a row. If I compared myself with Kenny for example (who has a Strength of 5) then he seems to be slightly bigger than me so I think 4 is fitting for me.

tbh i consider myself smart but if someone told me to fix a car i would most likely make it even worse seeing how it's based on experience and your knowledge with vehicles.

If it's based on me...

Santi Lee - The Weird Guy.

Composure: 5/10

- Horror fiction is child's play to me, but in a real life horror situation where a big guy is chasing me to death... I would be kinda scared. :unsure:

Luck: 3/10

- I'm not that unlucky, but definitely i'm not lucky. :unsure:

Repair: 3/10

- I can, at least, put gas on a car. :unsure:

Speed: 3/10

- For sure that I'm slow, damn. :unsure:

Stamina: 8/10

- I can run for a long time, so it makes up for the lack of speed. :D

Stealth: 9/10

- I weigh around 120 pounds even tho my height is 1,75 m. I am too skinny for a guy, right? I'm gonna work with that. Anyways, that makes me stealthy. :unsure:

Strength: 4/10

- Not really a strong dude, but i can defend myself. :unsure:

So, well, I'm like a even more useless Tiffany: I'm even slower, less stealthy... I have a little bit more of strength, composure and repair, but for sure that I don't have the booty! So get rekt, Santi Lee, I don't like you.

• Like 1

Ovar Powell - The unfairly overpowered guy

Speed: 9/10

Stamina: 9/10

Repair: 7/10

Stealth: 7/10

Strength: 1/10

Luck: 1/10

Composure: 1/10

Most op counselor in the game cause you excel at both running and repairing and dont make many noise pings and can hide well i guess? atleast for my playstyle