3 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Are you trying to hit on me? 

Im just bored at work sorry xD

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

Much.

I get that, I'm just saying counselors only get 35 points. What makes you so special? lol

Look at my username B)

It's okay, I was just confused is all XD. I legit want to be in this game so bad though. With that exact outfit on too. Maybe the coat would be denim instead of leather, I can't look too much like Adam

Composure - 7 ( I'm easy to get nervous, but it takes a lot for me to scream/lose my sanity)

Stealth - 7 (I think I'm sneaky)

Speed - 7 (I can run fast as I used to play track) 

Stamina - 6 (I can sprint full out for about 300 yards without stopping I think)

Repair - 2  (I'm not ignorant of cars all the way, but certainly not anywhere near good)

Luck - 4 (I'm not really that lucky sometimes)

Strength - 2 (I'm not really a muscle builder tbh)

5 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

It's okay, I was just confused is all XD. I legit want to be in this game so bad though. With that exact outfit on too. Maybe the coat would be denim instead of leather, I can't look too much like Adam

Oh wait that picutre was u ahhah I tought it was someone esle, nice jacket

3 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Yes, that's me when I was skinnier. I look the same, just have an extra chin now. 

lucky u I have like 3 chins now.... I mean extra chins on top of 2 old ones when I was "skinnier"

If i created a character,i wouldn't like my stats.Can't do things as fast or as well as a normal person due to my learning disability.My one good point would be strength,due to my job at my grocery store(I do alot of lifting and walking),and from moving from apartment to apartment over the last few years.So yeah,i'm strong,but not too intelligent,plus my speed and co-ordination are terrible.

I really want this and suggested it myself, because it would be amazing if we could make it seem as if our self is playing the match.

its a shame devs will never do that, I would never stop to play this game if I can create my own counselor

I would create my counselor based off of me. 

9/10 Stamina because I used to be in Cross Country and Swim

7/10 Speed because I'm fairly fast

10/10 Stealth because when I used to play hide and seek I went up to an hour of staying hidden and sneaking around. I once hid in a tree and blended in

2/10 Repair because I know how to fix some things but I tend to be an airhead most of the time. 

1/10 strength because I am the last person to want to get into fights. 

4/10 luck because honestly I don't really consider myself to be a very lucky person when it comes to like love and relationships. 

2/10 composure because I freak out easily. 

Stereotype: Gay Boy

Lol I know you rarely see them in horror movies. They are out there though. 

This is how I look like and my outfit would be based off of what I wear casually which is pretty extra if ya ask me. 

Black skinny jeans,  combat boots and an over-sized black T-shirt with some logo on it. 

18949808_104839866794674_734676083506832

I would be: 

Composure: 8/10 (I've kept my cool in most situations, but my heart starts to race if my friends/family are in some type of danger)

Luck: 3/10 (I don't know. Most of the time, I receive gifts for whatever reason. Other times, most of my stuff doesn't work quite as often so I'm screwed.)

Repair: 5/10 (I've helped put in gas before, but I'm not really a technician nor do I read often.)

Speed: 4/10 (I run okayyy.. eh, does it matter? In gym, I'm perfectly fine and I can pass the class.)

Stamina: 4/10 (My side starts to hurt if I for more than 20 seconds. I've timed myself, and the results came near or exactly 20 seconds.)

Stealth: 7/10 (I can sneak up on my parents/sister, and I barely make any noise considering I'm a big person.)

Strength: 4/10 (By big, I mean jumbo sized peanut. I lifted up 20lb weights before PLUS a bed, but other than that if I punch someone it hurts them AND me.)

If I had my own perk, it would be..

Wussy: Chance to start with a pocket knife is increased. Positive: Chance increased by 1-5% Negative: Damage Intake increased by 1-10 %

If I had my own attire, my default would be a black hoodie with black shorts and running shoes.

My swimming suit would be flip flops along with what Kenny wears, plus a random shirt because why not.

My Halloween costume would be a clown because I look like one and I dress like one.

My stats would be a final boy, or die a hoe.😉

Stealth - 10 (I’m super sneaky)

Repair - 2 (I’m dumb as hell) 

Composure - 8 (I can keep my cool in tough situations)

Strength - 1 (I’m weak)

Speed - 5 (I can sprint quickly)

Stamina - 4 (Decent stamina) 

Luck - 5 (I’m pretty lucky)

• Like 1

Let's just make our own Friday the 13th game and we can all be in it, how 'bout that? Someone make the kickstarter. I will donate..... in spirit. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

My stats would be a final boy, or die a hoe.😉

Stealth - 10 (I’m super sneaky)

Repair - 2 (I’m dumb as hell) 

Composure - 8 (I can keep my cool in tough situations)

Strength - 1 (I’m weak)

Speed - 5 (I can sprint quickly)

Stamina - 4 (Decent stamina) 

Luck - 5 (I’m pretty lucky)

Hey I think we are similar :D expect Im not sneaky