Did Jason cheat or am I missing something. 

He probably used Combat Stance to break the door, which is much faster than normal. I guess for some reason you couldn't hear it breaking as well.

I heard you can use shift to go through doors. That Jason cant break down doors that fast. 

The only thing I can think of is Jason shifted in before the door closed and had stalk on. 

I was oncr playing with a cheater Jason and he had all of his abilities including rage in the first minutes 

20 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I was oncr playing with a cheater Jason and he had all of his abilities including rage in the first minutes 

That doesn't mean he was cheating, there isn't even a recorded known cheat or glitch that would enable this.

I've been enraged within the first 4 minutes as sack head Jason from having my mask/sack removed very early on - As far as I know, that immediately triggers rage (but I could be wrong)

9 hours ago, Arcanecynic said:

That doesn't mean he was cheating, there isn't even a recorded known cheat or glitch that would enable this.

I've been enraged within the first 4 minutes as sack head Jason from having my mask/sack removed very early on - As far as I know, that immediately triggers rage (but I could be wrong)

No but I no one hit him he teleported to the phone I was in the phone house he walked with out opening the door

10 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

No but I no one hit him he teleported to the phone I was in the phone house he walked with out opening the door

In the current buggy state of the game, I guess anything is possible

I've seen people randomly drop dead after placing traps, so the possibilities for randomness is infinite at this stage

I guess I should mention Jason was in the Higgins lodge when I was running away. Also you can see the vhs effect for when Jason shifts once i get to the window.