Ranking system  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a ranking system in f13game?

• Yes
    • No

If it's on their radar, I would hope its priority lies below things like dlc, single player, and new game modes. This is merely an opinion, though.

18 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

If it's on their radar, I would hope its priority lies below things like dlc, single player, and new game modes. This is merely an opinion, though.

I agree,  with so many other things it doesn't seem to be a high priority. @Mr. Blonde. You are on the other side of this argument.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

If there is one, it needs to have a queue for Jason and a queue for counselor. I'd like to be Jason 100% of the time. 

It'll never happen. I'd say if anything add more content with higher level cap. 

They couldn't handle a ranking system. The game isn't even stable yet and they still have single player to go. Gonna be awhile.

I'd like one just to see how much I and others contribute to a match.  

If not that - how about list our names next to objectives we have done.  

I suspect a ranked ladder system is very, very far down on the list of priorities. A lot of things about the game would have to change in order to realistically support such a thing.

I dont not believe this games population cld handle a ranked system of any kind. Theres too much that would need changed for it to work properly.

Also, if it did, what wld the ranking be based off of? Wins only? Personal performance? Escapes/deaths or the flip side how many counselors murdered/escaped? 

Too many issues

I guess it could work, you could have leader boards for the most escapes by car, boat, Jason kills etc but it would have to be for public games obviously BUT with so many problems already with the game I just can't see it working. 

i might be in the minority here, but i don't have any interest in a ranking system. i like that this game is non-competitive in that sense. start ranking players and you're gonna see way less teamwork and way more selfish gameplay because people will be preoccupied with their rank. 

On 7/27/2017 at 6:19 AM, matisangry said:

i might be in the minority here, but i don't have any interest in a ranking system. i like that this game is non-competitive in that sense. start ranking players and you're gonna see way less teamwork and way more selfish gameplay because people will be preoccupied with their rank. 

I think most people agree with you. 

• Like 1