weirdkid5

Illfonic Is Already Working On Another Game

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

There is a desperate sadness in this guys eyes... Is this a meme I've missed?

lol I popped for it because one of my friends uses this guy all the time,but I haven't seen anyone else do it.

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

lol I popped for it because one of my friends uses this guy all the time,but I haven't seen anyone else do it.

His eyes are piercing my soul.

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

There is a desperate sadness in this guys eyes... Is this a meme I've missed?

Lmao Hide Your Pain Harold. He just was a stock photo model and he happened to have the most laughable expressions on his face at all times.

515.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Lmao Hide Your Pain Harold. He just was a stock photo model and he happened to have the most laughable expressions on his face at all times.

515.jpg

"Hide your pain" is exactly how I would describe him. :lol:

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

http://kotaku.com/friday-the-13th-studio-says-it-hasnt-abandoned-the-game-1797246143

@I Hate Spectate is quoted in this one.

What pisses me off is gaming news sites seem to be more interested in the community's concerns than Gun. Why does a fucking gaming site have to make an article before anything gets addressed? 

These snakes are still at it.

News sites are supposed to have a neutral stance but this one seems like it's attacking the game and it's devs.

7 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

How is that gross? If anything that's good. Evolve was a great game, it just came out during a time filled with COD "Uggh where's the freaking Monster I just want to kill it I'm too lazy to hunt something down" kids.

@Pappus Because TRS wasn't balancing around noobs back then. They were balancing around players that knew how to play the game and decent. The decent players had start complaining about Wraith before she get nerfed (obviously they had to wait a few weeks because the game had just launched). Stage 2 was when they started balancing around causal players (and sometimes they also balanced around what they, the devs thought needed changing, even if the community did not agree). 

That is factually wrong and there is no other way to put it. LONG before they were even talking to ppl like madcow they balanced off of data and internal follow-ups. Especially everyone complaining about wraith was not a high level player she was from day 1 the weakest of all monsters.

They only reacted swiftly to a claim that a wraith cannot be trapped, because she could travel the distance of the dome on reaction hearing the click. So the first thing they did was removing the audible click sound for monster players and reduce her time. However saying she was untrapable was an imagion anyway. High level players had no trouble stage 1 doming a wraith if need be. However griffin was a requirement, but then again he was the high level play.

Wraith being so weak is also the reason that you never really saw her in the tournaments. You saw kraken/goli but wraith was pretty much not represented and not because they reduced the traversal, no because her kit was designed to crush beginners without actually intending it.

Referring to EULA - "You actually have to go out of your way to go find it. Which, in all honesty, it's roughly in keeping of how Gun Media has managed their customer relations."

I laughed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Referring to EULA - "You actually have to go out of your way to go find it. Which, in all honesty, it's roughly in keeping of how Gun Media has managed their customer relations."

I laughed.

The dude said this game was in late alpha... how is this game in late alpha? 

Late beta maybe but it's way past an alpha looking game.

Just now, Seeker said:

The dude said this game was in late alpha... how is this game in late alpha? 

Late beta maybe but it's way past an alpha looking game.

Yeah, definitely not alpha.

That's really the only thing he said I disagree with though.

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah it's the only thing I really disagree with too.

19 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

That's pre-alpha. The alpha screenshots look way better than current game tough. I wish the flare gun still had that effect if shot skywards. The light it gives off is cool. 

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

That's pre-alpha. The alpha screenshots look way better than current game tough. I wish the flare gun still had that effect if shot skywards. The light it gives off is cool. 

True. And yeah, it does. Now it seems more like a watered down version. Then again you'd probably blind the Jason player if shot in the face with a pre alpha flare gun lmao.

8 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

True. And yeah, it does. Now it seems more like a watered down version. Then again you'd probably blind the Jason player if shot in the face with a pre alpha flare gun lmao.

well it is supposed to stun him blinding effect wouldn't be unreasonable.

4 hours ago, Pappus said:

That is factually wrong and there is no other way to put it. LONG before they were even talking to ppl like madcow they balanced off of data and internal follow-ups. Especially everyone complaining about wraith was not a high level player she was from day 1 the weakest of all monsters.

Nope they said it on their forums that they would stop balancing around the competitive scene and work with the causal players. Madcow and the other people just happened to be wrong about Wraith. I was on the forums for the entire thing. 

2 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Nope they said it on their forums that they would stop balancing around the competitive scene and work with the causal players. Madcow and the other people just happened to be wrong about Wraith. I was on the forums for the entire thing. 

Just popping in to say that TRS really screwed over the console version of evolve :D

Continue on.

Or preferably make a "Evolve Discussion" in the other games thread.

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

"You actually have to go out of your way to go find it. Which, in all honesty, it's roughly in keeping of how Gun Media has managed their customer relations."

giphy.gif

"Never ending PR Nightmare since launch..."

"Small development team that bit off more than they can chew.."

"Game nowhere near ready."

Sounds exactly right. Just give them a few more months :rolleyes:

IGN Time:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/26/friday-the-13th-the-game-dev-calms-fears-that-development-will-soon-stop

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Just popping in to say that TRS really screwed over the console version of evolve :D

Continue on.

Or preferably make a "Evolve Discussion" in the other games thread.

Yeah as much as I love the game I gotta agree. TRS could've released it on PC first and then on consoles once it was approved by Sony and Microsoft. I'm betting 2K had something do with it.

I found an Evolve thread: 

I think it was my first thread on here. I'll just take the discussion over there.

2 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I think it was my first thread on here. I'll just take the discussion over there.

Blast from the past.

• Like 1