Sign in to follow this  
Priizma

More cheaters

One person was Jason and there was two counselors one was working with Jason cause Jason wouldn't kill him and the other was Tommy Jarvis glitching here's the link to the video

Psn names are Gabriolete22, yeromioco, and Xxchocofazexx

What if Jason decides to let 1 person survive the night? Does that automatically make him working for Jason?

Sometimes when I play with my friends I let them live it doesn’t mean they help me find other players I just feel like being a nice Jason to my friends and kill everybody else does that mean I should be banned no it doesn’t 

10 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Sometimes when I play with my friends I let them live . . . I just feel like being a nice Jason to my friends and kill everybody else does that mean I should be banned no it doesn’t yes it does

FTFY

31 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I don’t remember in the TOS does it ever say you can’t let people live and survive 

What you described is teaming between Jason and his pals to help them out, a bannable offense. That they're not reciprocally helping Jason is irrelevant.

Just now, Dr. Lecter said:

What you described is teaming between Jason and his pals to help them out, a bannable offense. That they're not helping Jason is irrelevant.

Let’s see you let your friends escape but they don’t give you the location for anybody I don’t see how that’s helping Jason please explain how this violates the TOS?

8 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Let’s see you let your friends escape but they don’t give you the location for anybody I don’t see how that’s helping Jason please explain how this violates the TOS?

It's not helping Jason - it's Jason helping counselors farm XP. Both are bannable offenses, as you're well aware.

• Like 2

Just now, Dr. Lecter said:

It's not helping Jason - it's Jason helping counselors farm XP. Both are bannable offenses, as you're well aware.

Not really where in the TOS does it say Farm XP is bannable 

2 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Not really where in the TOS does it say Farm XP is bannable 

"...we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP."

"XP farming, such as continued repair of generators/fusebox and Jason allowing for himself to be killed will also be under review."

Unless you're a such a moron you routinely lost points awarded for not drooling on the test, you fully understand that banning people for collaborating with Jason to farm XP works both ways. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

"...we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP."

"XP farming, such as continued repair of generators/fusebox and Jason allowing for himself to be killed will also be under review."

Unless you're a such a moron you routinely lost points awarded for not drooling on the test, you fully understand that banning people for collaborating with Jason to farm XP works both ways. 

Letting somebody escape wouldn’t count as Farming XP sorry to say

8 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Letting somebody escape wouldn’t count as Farming XP sorry to say

Despite knowing I'm feeding the troll, it's the very definition of farming XP in that Jason is enabling them to get XP they would not obtain without his help. No different from a bunch of people logging in and saying to Jason, 'Hey, we're all going AFK, you get free kills & XP off us when you find our non-responsive counselors.' 

But again, you know that because only a room-temperature IQ would think otherwise. And that, of course, wouldn't be you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Despite knowing I'm feeding the troll, it's the very definition of farming XP in that Jason is enabling them to get XP they would not obtain without his help. No different from a bunch of people logging in and saying to Jason, 'Hey, we're all going AFK, you get free kills & XP off us when you find our non-responsive counselors.' 

But again, you know that because only a room-temperature IQ would think otherwise. And that, of course, wouldn't be you.

Well they said farming XP is different means so if I choose somebody that gets to live that’s fine they don’t say you gotta kill them and not let anybody live so yea I’m sorry but if I choose to let one person survive I will be doing that

50 minutes ago, Priizma said:

Also Tommy was glitching and it is a ban if you help jason

Well if they’re smart about it Yu won’t know he’s helping just use a 3rd Party app to chat/text and nobody will know he’s helping lol

You gotta be quite stupid not to notice someone is helping Jason. Even if they are using third party chat or something you can still see what's happening in-game.

Also, just my opinion but your reasoning to justify what you do in-game is kinda funny. So, since you obviously had time to read through the TOS as you say you perfectly know what you can and can not do. That to me shows you are reading through those things to see how you, or one of your friends, can gain some benefits from what is not listed in the TOS.

I personally don't care what you do in-game but to use the TOS as an excuse for what many others think is cheating, even the creators of this game, really makes me wonder about things.

• Like 1

No alliance with Jason is allowed in game whatsoever. Allowing your friends to escape is farming XP. They receive an extra 200 xp for surviving. Therefore this is a bannable offense.

6EjC8Gj.jpg

I can't say if you'd get banned for allowing your friends to leave, but I would indeed think that it's considered XP farming and consequently may very well be liable to banning. I recommend you don't do it.

• Like 1

Thank you Kodiak. Your answer & opinion is greatly appreciated.

Drop off service means that you have people get into the Car and drive up to Jason and YELL FREE KILLS COME GET THEM JASON

I don’t see anywhere in that where you can’t let people escape so I wouldn’t be banned for letting friends escape 

I heard Jason made people do certain things or say something and he lets them escape so I don’t see how people should be banned for it

I’m sorry but all this stuff about people getting banned for so many little things it’s crazy that’s why I don’t really care about all of it so I play how I want to play and not how somebody tells me how I should play

Bottom line regardless of any of our opinions. It considered farming by any standard of gaming. Does that mean you deserve to be banned probably not but count your lucky stars someone one day doesn't record a video and report you. Chances are you will be banned if someone gets a video of you walking along side a counselor & then they end up surviving.

For the record. Im not here to tell you how to play or enjoy the game you bought it so your call.

Sign in to follow this