Earmack

[Xbox One] Did someone find pamela tapes?

This topic only for Xbox Gamers.

Did one of you find any pamela tapes on XBOX ONE version (not pc, not ps4).

I never find any in publick match, and no one who I talk in lobbys the same situation.

Looks like developers just "forget" add this content to xbox version.

If someone find on XBOX ONE version can u post u dashboard pictures with pamela u find, coz maybe me just unlucky person.

Thank you.

I have 1 tape only.. Tape #12 I think it is... to be honest i dont remember finding it during a match.. I just happened to check and it was there. I play on X1.

Played this since release (gametime over 3 days) and found none :(

• Like 1

I only found 1 on Xbox & it was on a Private Match and wasn’t on a Friday

I also have like 18 days played so they really need to tone down the rarity

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

I'm convinced Pamela tapes are broken,but it's easy for them to say "super rare."

They really should increase the drop rate. 

• Like 1

I got one.  I don't remember what day it was.  It was in an open match.  I'll post a pic later.  Never saw another one after that.

6 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

They really should increase the drop rate. 

Yes they should since it doesn’t add anything to the game at all hell not even a fucking achievement for that matter

A player in the group I was in found one last night. I play on Xbox, so they are there.

NOTE: I still haven't found any.

Over 7 days playing time, never found one. I have a friend who is level 101 and has never found any. Other friends with high levels and have none.

I think the odds should be increased as it adds depth to the game. Maybe they will make them hard to find, but attainable in single player mode. 

I odds right now are abysmally low. I concur they should drop a bit more often. I'm almost 60, even with all the crashing, and I've never seen one. The game last night was the first time someone ever got one in a game I was actually in.

Never found one and I'm LVL 60.  I'm hoping rumors get buried about this soon.  Such as, only spawning  on Fridays and not spawning in private matches.  No one seems to have a clear answer.

Yesterday for me was Saturday. So they can drop on other days than Friday.

15 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I only found 1 on Xbox & it was on a Private Match and wasn’t on a Friday

I also have like 18 days played so they really need to tone down the rarity

I never believed the Friday only thing, but glad to get some confirmation that it wasn't only Quick/Public matches that had them. Since I almost always play Private Matches.

Level 29, haven't seen one yet. I've probably been in games where they've appeared, but those are the ones where I've been too busy running for my life to check drawers!

If I do/when I do find one, I'll probably snapshot a quick video clip for posterity.

I'm on Steam...at level 101 & nearly 1,000 matches with nearly 500 hours of gameplay and I haven't found one fucking tape. Not one.

On 7/23/2017 at 2:59 AM, Earmack said:

This topic only for Xbox Gamers.

Did one of you find any pamela tapes on XBOX ONE version (not pc, not ps4).

I never find any in publick match, and no one who I talk in lobbys the same situation.

Looks like developers just "forget" add this content to xbox version.

If someone find on XBOX ONE version can u post u dashboard pictures with pamela u find, coz maybe me just unlucky person.

Thank you.

I've found 2 (in the same week) both in public matches on xbox one, and not on a Friday.

On 7/23/2017 at 6:45 AM, thatdudescott said:

I'm convinced Pamela tapes are broken,but it's easy for them to say "super rare."

After playing since launch and finding exactly 0 tapes, I found tape #10 a week or two ago on PC (was lvl 81 or so then). Then, just yesterday (lvl 88 I think), I found another...haven't bothered to see which one it is yet, though. Listening to #10 was underwhelming, to say the least.

I've found 2 so far (in the span of a week) about 2 weeks ago

Edit: Make that 3, just found one on the Pacanack Lodge map

I found one on Xbox One. Private match, playing as Chad,  just looting drawers. It was a Sunday.