What's your favorite look for your AJ?  

I can't decide what I like the most so I change clothes often. Right now my best is the level 84 white top that says Defunct victim, I'm liking it a lot...took a long time to get it. Everyone likes the backer dlc Kitty print that sees it. The red checkerboard top & skull print is pretty hot too. 

I like the purple polka dot skirt probably the most. The red tights are nice too when players wear all red head to toe. I'm heading to level 94 to get that purple striped skirt, it looks really good for the last outfit available but leveling takes a long time! :-/ 

skull and kitty shirts i havent played for a while now think im only level 26 so havent unlocked many of the other clothes to see what they are

I like the the level 74 outfit for AJ

I think all the counsellor should have this kinda topic for who ever your favourite character is make a topic for them for there put I will make one for Tiffany 

• Like 1

AJ has the best outfits. Almost any combo works well with each other.

I currently like her white Defiant victim shirt. Very sex pistols. Or her Kitty cat DLC shirt

Paired with Her Green stripped leggings and her purple shoes from the free DLC

• Like 1

Tried to post a picture, I screwed up sorry for the double post..I would delete if I could. JPZ4VQb.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I think all the counsellor should have this kinda topic for who ever your favourite character is make a topic for them for there put I will make one for Tiffany 

I think this is a good idea, it would be fun. 

9 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

I think this is a good idea, it would be fun. 

I made one

Finally got to level 94 to unlock the last clothes, I think this is one of her best outfits. The top is so cool as well as the striped skirt. 

yKh5RRq.jpg

• Like 1

4fe08354739fa8a991e427015f411cb4.png3837c0b50ad69515e1321c6964a3fb1f.png5d81c70fbe2b42a99385fb4d09388d0f.png

absolute trash aj, green peace aj, pretty in pink aj

:( I still don't have her white shirt unlocked. SOON

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

None of the tops I've unlocked match the Freddy skirt so this is the best I can do... Apple Jack!

image.jpg

That's a nice pose by the Crystal lake sign! I got to hand it to you for that shot :-) Fantastic 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

That's a nice pose by the Crystal lake sign! I got to hand it to you for that shot :-) Fantastic 

Cops on their way, pocketknife and time to kill, so... selfies with the sign! :lol:

• Like 1

Really cool to see this today, I want it already! Illphonic please hurry up, I'm ready to give you my $2.00 or 4 bucks whatever...I think that's pretty inexpensive actually.  I know they want my money xD 

• Like 1

The DLC clothes are pretty cool, shame that you can't even buy it. For now my favorite one is like Miss AJ say this

On 23/7/2017 at 6:26 PM, Miss AJ said:

Tried to post a picture, I screwed up sorry for the double post..I would delete if I could. JPZ4VQb.jpg

7 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

The DLC clothes are pretty cool, shame that you can't even buy it. For now my favorite one is like Miss AJ say this

Right? I wish the DLC that backers got was still available. Would happily pay for it. :(

54 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Right? I wish the DLC that backers got was still available. Would happily pay for it. :(

True but i'm more than happy with this....

w3pnliultplz.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/23/2017 at 5:26 PM, Miss AJ said:

What level do you unlock that shirt/skirt? 

On 7/26/2017 at 1:30 AM, bewareofbears said:

None of the tops I've unlocked match the Freddy skirt so this is the best I can do... Apple Jack!

image.jpg

And what level do you unlock that shirt/skirt as well?