Sign in to follow this  
AdrianBlackbear

Are we going to do something about team killing and cooperating with Jason?

Are we going to do something about people being able to run around as Jason with a counselor friend that spots people and sabotages their chances of survival? I have noticed that the more I play on quick match, the more frequently I come across 2 - 3 people working together in a party with Jason, making it blatantly obvious when they run around like your shadow, doing nothing and then Jason suddenly appears on top of you and the counselor is trying to hit you. These types of games are growing in number, with many people just doing it because they are friends with Jason, or because they are partied up together. This conduct is killing the general player-base that just queue up for a quick match.

I'm playing on Xbox, and I literally can't get a good game unless I am playing with my normal crew of 6 - 7 people. Has anyone else had these issues on Steam or PS4?

Helping Jason is a bannable offense. There's a direct remedy for that.

As for teamkilling... that's a more difficult thing to control since Gun won't explicitly ban people for doing it. Bad sport lobbies would be a good alternative, imo.

Exactly how do we report people on XB1 for this?  I have a saved clip with usernames of two guys helping Jason repeatedly.    Would LOVE to get them booted off the servers for good.  

Only name I didn't get in the video I think is Jason.  But you can plainly see them cooperating and him not attacking them.   Got Jason's Username, just not on video.   This to me is way worse than the roof glitches.  

I don’t understand why they would need to have Jason follow them the better way is to not be near anybody at all and just use a Map and tell Jason where to go and nobody will ever know that your helping him and if you can’t escape before he kills the last person he comes to kill you so nobody will know you helped Jason