As the developers have said " Our team is making this game as a passion project and we fully hope to expand the game after launch ",  having seasonal and special events are the perfect way to expand, it will keep the players interested and stop the game from becoming a bit dull overtime, this is a fantastic game and I only wish to pitch this idea to help keep the game alive for years to come.

-------

Every season such as the start of spring or winter, the maps will change slightly in appearance (For a limited time only), and for every special occasion such as Christmas or halloween, the cabins will be furnished with things like a christmas tree, or pumpkins and so on. This will give people something to look forward to.

MI_And_L'Au_-_Mi_And_L'AU.jpg

spooky-window.jpg

Maybe not that drastic of a change, but small things.

Each season, counselors get 1 or 2 costumes you can unlock by doing certain challenges. Aswell as one for Jason. Some examples of this could be:

ajmason.jpg.8d825771ea68dfb436e5764d489b268c.jpg

Spring themed dead rose skirt for A.J Mason

debs.jpg.0a111512baef310ccbec4436b4fae1b4.jpg

Christmas themed gingerbread sweater for Deborah Kim

halloween.jpg.4e7489f0404da813c353f5a143fc7395.jpg

Halloween themed devil top for Tiffany  Cox.

---------------------------------------------

Please do give feedback if you like it, let's see what will happen and hope the developers hear it! @GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk

(None of the images in this post are mine, counselor clothes edited on Paint.Net)

• Like 3

Ive always liked the holiday events in world of warcraft although got a way bigger team than this game i dont see why gun cant do themes for certain periods

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Ive always liked the holiday events in world of warcraft although got a way bigger team than this game i dont see why gun cant do themes for certain periods

Exactly, I agree, it is something that will bring people together in a way. :D

1 minute ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Exactly, I agree, it is something that will bring people together in a way.

being a horror game halloween is a must for extra spooky stuff i think

Just now, Davidt said:

being a horror game halloween is a must for extra spooky stuff i think

Maybe Jason would have a jack-o'-lantern style mask or a skeleton mask. :ph34r:

44 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Yep, always liked those. I would love to see that type of attention poured into this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grape said:

Yep, always liked those. I would love to see that type of attention poured into this game.

Yeah just throw some decoration stuff in for easter, christmas and halloween they are the main holiday times

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

I wonder if they'll do something special for 10/13/17 which of course is a Friday. :)

That would be nice, maybe bonus XP or something.

This is a fantastic suggestion, particularly the costumes/outfits. Horrible Christmas Sweaters all around!

Maybe some leggings for Tiffany... she's going to be so cold, come Winter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

This is a fantastic suggestion, particularly the costumes/outfits. Horrible Christmas Sweaters all around!

Maybe some leggings for Tiffany... she's going to be so cold, come Winter.

Thank you, Tiffany will just suddenly die during the match due to hypothermia hahaha :D

As long as none of it really breaks immersion... SNES Jason is the exception so far, but it definitely isn't the rule.

I don't think it'd be necessary to "keep" the holiday clothes, but being allowed to wear them during the appropriate seasons would be acceptable. I wouldn't want to see a gingerbread man sweater for seasons other than Winter. However, something like Tiffany's devil top example fits with Halloween but could also pass as non-season attire, so wouldn't mind keeping stuff like that. But if it were a like a Pumpkin or Jack-'o-lantern, nah, not after a Fall season was over. Fun to wear for the event, but not a permanent unlock. The game would look ridiculous after a while in the off-seasons.

Would love season specific "context kills" like pumpkin carver kill or strangled with Xmas lights.

Season specific Jason skins could be ok, again if they're not permanent. A cool Xmas look for him could be a variant of Freddy's sweater. Otherwise, if they're gonna be permanent skins for Jason, then subtle things please, like maybe some light touches of orange and black in Jason's outfit for Halloween, but nothing over the top unless it's temporary for the duration of the event.

IMO. Lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pjthines said:

As long as none of it really breaks immersion... SNES Jason is the exception so far, but it definitely isn't the rule.

I don't think it'd be necessary to "keep" the holiday clothes, but being allowed to wear them during the appropriate seasons would be acceptable. I wouldn't want to see a gingerbread man sweater for seasons other than Winter. However, something like Tiffany's devil top example fits with Halloween but could also pass as non-season attire, so wouldn't mind keeping stuff like that. But if it were a like a Pumpkin or Jack-'o-lantern, nah, not after a Fall season was over. Fun to wear for the event, but not a permanent unlock. The game would look ridiculous after a while in the off-seasons.

Understandable, I thought about this when I designed them, trying to keep them as something to wear for the occasion but also acceptable outside the season, which I feel I achieved with Tiffanys and A.J Masons clothes, but with Deborah I was hoping that I could try and pass it off as one of those ugly 80's sweaters outside the christmas season, which is a bit comical and cheesy but as you said, SNES Jason is the exception so far, but it definitely isn't the rule.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I wonder if they'll do something special for 10/13/17 which of course is a Friday. :)

I want Camp Crystal Lake shirts!

• Like 3

I generally dislike the holiday themed appearance items. Some idiot will wear the Christmas sweater year round, etc.

Twas the night before Christmas,

and all through the campgrounds

not a counselor was stirring,

not even a Chad.

All the shotguns were hung

by the chimney with care,

In the hope that St. Jason

soon would be there.

9 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

As the developers have said " Our team is making this game as a passion project and we fully hope to expand the game after launch ",  having seasonal and special events are the perfect way to expand, it will keep the players interested and stop the game from becoming a bit dull overtime, this is a fantastic game and I only wish to pitch this idea to help keep the game alive for years to come.

-------

Every season such as the start of spring or winter, the maps will change slightly in appearance (For a limited time only), and for every special occasion such as Christmas or halloween, the cabins will be furnished with things like a christmas tree, or pumpkins and so on. This will give people something to look forward to.

MI_And_L'Au_-_Mi_And_L'AU.jpg

spooky-window.jpg

Maybe not that drastic of a change, but small things.

Each season, counselors get 1 or 2 costumes you can unlock by doing certain challenges. Aswell as one for Jason. Some examples of this could be:

ajmason.jpg.8d825771ea68dfb436e5764d489b268c.jpg

Spring themed dead rose skirt for A.J Mason

debs.jpg.0a111512baef310ccbec4436b4fae1b4.jpg

Christmas themed gingerbread sweater for Deborah Kim

halloween.jpg.4e7489f0404da813c353f5a143fc7395.jpg

Halloween themed devil top for Tiffany  Cox.

---------------------------------------------

Please do give feedback if you like it, let's see what will happen and hope the developers hear it! @GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk

(None of the images in this post are mine, counselor clothes edited on Paint.Net)

I'd put this at about 29th place in terms of my personal priority in added content. If they do this before adding new maps, Jasons, and counselors, I might actually uninstall my life. 

29 minutes ago, Not gay but $30 is $30 said:

I'd put this at about 29th place in terms of my personal priority in added content. If they do this before adding new maps, Jasons, and counselors, I might actually uninstall my life. 

I never said we need it now, but it is something fun to consider for the future.

10 hours ago, Super-Luke88 said:

Getting hunted and slaughtered by a 7ft tall santa clause sounds like something i would be on board with

d5c024f10a4ecd5ea364c3a919c93f76.jpg

Totally! Jason is checking off his naughty list!

3 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

We need Camp Crystal Lake shirts for Friday the 13th!

latest?cb=20090326191737

The iconic logo on a white shirt. I would love something like that.

Maybe some sort of anniversary event, or something on the 13th.