Sign in to follow this  
XXDonDonnXX

Single player release

Hmm when will single player come out. It says Summer 2017, and its still not here can anyone please tell me when its coming out. Please?!?!?!?!?

3 minutes ago, XXDonDonnXX said:

Hmm when will single player come out. It says Summer 2017, and its still not here can anyone please tell me shen its coming out. Please?!?!?!?!?

"Late summer 2017"

11 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Thats still too soon try Summer 2020

What about Winter 3020? Too soon?

Cool, another two attention seekers with nothing better to do with their lives. Why don't you go play some games?

On topic: I am curious about when it's released as well. I read somewhere it plays like Hitman does and since I like this game a lot I am curious how it plays.

5 hours ago, Metalalbert said:

Cool, another two attention seekers with nothing better to do with their lives. Why don't you go play some games?

On topic: I am curious about when it's released as well. I read somewhere it plays like Hitman does and since I like this game a lot I am curious how it plays.

I love Hitman but this seems to good to be true :(

I'd imagine if it really was coming out soon, we'd have more details by now.  Whether from purposely given out info or leaked.  We'd probably have a better idea of how it will reply be of it was almost done.

They'll probably will delay it just like they did the actual game release honestly.

Let me fill in for ben seeing as devs arnt here very often "soon summer 2017"

20 hours ago, Metalalbert said:

The single player mode is mission based, eg: Kill all counselors without being detected, you will only be able to play as Jason in the single player, they've also said you'll be able to play the regular multiplayer mode but with AI counselors.

• Like 1

I fear the single player will consist of a small portion of each of the 3 maps and simple objectives like repair the generator in 1:30 while a timer counts down.

How can an entire campaign be made out of 3 maps. I think it's a wasted effort. Should of made more maps, Jason's, counselors, perks, weapons & maybe a new game mode instead of single player.

In seriousness, my guess would be Spring of 2018. Which would be fine by me.

I hope that they take their time on single player, I don't want a rushed product or a glitchy one,  also don't want my physical copy without a majority of the doc so I would gladly wait till spring of next year.  They should have a poll on that. 

Can't wait for single player! Really excited for this. I think it'll be a nice change of pace but it'll be weird to see counsellors doing things and not just running around or jumping through windows.

Like will they be sitting there reading a book in a cabin when you show up to murder them? Will they be in the outhouse taking a crap? Maybe they will be swimming? 

• Like 1

Funny how people cry about registration for the forum being closed, when all it would do is add more (useless) threads like this one. All new people do is start threads we've already dealt with a hundred times without bothering to search.

We can only discuss SP release date, Jason's "OP" grab/shift/whatever else, Savini Jason availability so many times...We've been over it.

The SJW bullshit around here needs to stop. SP will likely be out in the Fall now due to the extra attention Xbox has needed. Try to deal with it without being trolls...Plus, frankly, Fall would be a BETTER time to release it. Summer releases don't tend to do as well, since people are out enjoying their lives and not sitting on a forum being trolls like those of you who posted here.

It's always funny to me when you see "forum regulars" who don't even play the game anymore and do nothing but act passive aggressive towards the devs.

The lack of patience/understanding displayed around here is incredible. You'd think none of you have ever played another game before, judging by your reactions to most things.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2017 at 8:56 PM, GrandMasterLynx said:

If they delay it nobody will ever believe them on a release date ever again 

I think that ship has already sailed, Lynx. 

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

The SJW bullshit around here needs to stop. SP will likely be out in the Fall now due to the extra attention Xbox has needed. Try to deal with it without being trolls...Plus, frankly, Fall would be a BETTER time to release it. Summer releases don't tend to do as well, since people are out enjoying their lives and not sitting on a forum being trolls like those of you who posted here

Yes. I would agree, so long as we get a 1-2 new maps to tide us over and give some variation.

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

Yes. I would agree, so long as we get a 1-2 new maps to tide us over and give some variation.

Hard to say if a new map will come before or after SP release...All depends where the devs are placing their priorities. But I could see them adding another map in the Summer and having SP release in the Fall though. Another patch and a map would be a good way to stretch things until Fall...Which I have no doubt we'll see at least one patch in August.