23 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I just had a game with everybody having a full inventory of pocket knives how did this happen 

What system?

Exploit. If you have video or images of it, then I'd report them. There's like 3 or 4 knives in each game. Heck, there's probably about 20 cabins, and not all them have knives, so it would be impossible to obtain that many without cheating. 

this seems to be a bit outrageous, a little too much to be true

• Like 1

I played a game this morning (Xbox), and started in Springwater Camp by myself. No other player in the area. Ransacked all 4 cabins. What I found:

Maps = 0

Walkie Talkies = 0

Pocket Knives = 0

Firecrackers = 1

Med Spray = 1 (in the bathroom)

Repair Items = 0

Flare Guns = 1

Bear Traps = 0

Assorted melee weapons = I swear a billion wrenches, 1 fireplace poker, 1 machete

And one of the cabins was one of the larger ones with at least a dozen drawers.

By the time I finished the fourth cabin, Jason found me. I dropped my firecrackers for the XP, then waited patiently for him (actually her) to kill me. I was the second killed.

Then I came back as Jarvis almost immediately. As soon as I spawned, a couple other players already had the 4 seater ready to go. I hopped in. Between the two of them, they had 5 pocket knives (according to what they were saying). Not even 6 minutes into the game.

My understanding of it is some kind of hack letting them use the first aid spray perk to get multiple uses out of a pocket knife. But perhaps there's a duping glitch I'm unaware of, too. Haven't seen this on PS4 yet.

Definitely more than 3 knives per map even without the duping.

But yeah 21 knives is a little much.

6 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Ofc they are duping...

Is there a glitch that doesn't exist in the game?

Roof glitching, duping, Jason blasting off like team rocket, killing Jason in the water, hidden room glitching, glitching out of bathrooms, glitching out of map, a fucking 30ft axe. I can go on but I think I made my point.

• Like 2

I could be wrong but iv been told there can be a total of 7 knives per map, no more. 

Im glad I have a fairly sizable group of trusted people I can play this game with, all these glitches and exploits are hella annoying. 

12 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Definitely more than 3 knives per map even without the duping.

But yeah 21 knives is a little much.

Things like this will push Jasons to only hack and slash instead of grabbing...

Just now, Fair Play said:

Things like this will push Jasons to only hack and slash instead of grabbing...

Hey, if you think they have a pocket knife, hack away. 

• Like 2

Just now, John Wick said:

Hey, if you think they have a pocket knife, hack away.

Yep, gotta get that axe dirty once in a while...

30 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

They have to be item duping I heard it’s a thing it’s worse than people glitching 

What is duping?  I've never heard of it.

13 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Yep, gotta get that axe dirty once in a while...

You can always tell who has a knife, because the minute you slash em, they start ranting about how you're a b***h or a scrub or noob or some other BS. I just start laughing, I'm like dude, I wasn't sure you had a pocket knife before, but now I'm absolutely sure you do. No one whines that much about getting slashed except those who WANT to be grabbed, 

13 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

What is duping?  I've never heard of it.

Item duplicating. Getting one med spray and making it 2, getting one pocket knife and making it 2 etc etc

• Like 2

Just now, John Wick said:

You can always tell who has a knife, because the minute you slash em, they start ranting about how your a b***h or a scrub or noob or some other BS. I just start laughing, I'm like dude, I wasn't sure you had a pocket knife before, but now I'm absolutely sure you do. No one whines that much about getting slashed except those who WANT to be grabbed,

True, people give themselves away too easily. The ones that talk a lot of crap too, tend to have knives.

And I think people forget Jason can hear them on mic sometimes. There was some cocky bastard a couple days ago that was bragging that he had three knives to the other guy that was in the cabin so they were safe. Needless to say but he was quite upset and rage quit when I just used my pickaxe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

And I think people forget Jason can hear them on mic sometimes. There was some cocky bastard a couple days ago that was bragging that he had three knives to the other guy that was in the cabin so they were safe. Needless to say but he was quite upset and rage quit when I just used my pickaxe.

LOL. I'll be honest, iv made that mistake. Granted it was like one of my first matches but a Jason was chasing me and I'm like dude I got knives for days man and then he just proceeds to hack me down and immediately I'm thinking, why the f**k did I say that??? Needless to say I haven't made that mistake since. 

Yeah, just had a match last night where the last guy took the 4 seater. I stopped him, grabbed out of the car and he knifed me. Ok I thought, no biggie. He started the car and I stopped it immediately after. Grabbed him again and another knife. 3rd time through this round he knifes me again. Figured ok, no more knives. 4th time stop, grab. He knifes me AGAIN! The 5th time not sure if he ran out of dupes or finally realized I was just going to continue this loop so I was able to kill him. First time I've run into this duping. This was on steam btw.

Hopefully they'll succeed with the XBOX patch so they can roll out the next steam patch to fix the current glitches. Seems a majority of players on steam are squeakers, cheaters and team killers. Very rarely do I find a competent lobby of players that play it right.

And before you scream PRIVATE MATCH! PRIVATE MATCH! Don't bother, most of the people in my friends or group lists aren't even online or playing this game anymore. Waiting in anticipation for Single Player so I can start having SOME fun with this game.

3 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

Yeah, just had a match last night where the last guy took the 4 seater. I stopped him, grabbed out of the car and he knifed me. Ok I thought, no biggie. He started the car and I stopped it immediately after. Grabbed him again and another knife. 3rd time through this round he knifes me again. Figured ok, no more knives. 4th time stop, grab. He knifes me AGAIN! The 5th time not sure if he ran out of dupes or finally realized I was just going to continue this loop so I was able to kill him. First time I've run into this duping. This was on steam btw.

Damn. Yea I haven't come across that yet, but thats deff some fishy s**t there. 

After he knifed you for the 3rd time, was there an opportunity for him to get into a house to fine another knife? I mean that would be extremely rare, but not impossible. 

33 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Item duplicating. Getting one med spray and making it 2, getting one pocket knife and making it 2 etc etc

How the hell do you do that?

Not that I want to do it.  I'm probably too retarded to do it, just curious tbh.

There is definitely some way to dupe items, and this should be reported.

3 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

How the hell do you do that?

Not that I want to do it.  I'm probably too retarded to do it, just curious tbh.

Nobody with decency will answer you that. Otherwise you have a horde of people running around with pocket knifes all over them by tomorrow and a limper army the next day

• Like 1