JVTeam

[Gameplay] You can still watch the boat after counselors escape on it

So basically it's a bug that can only be viewed if you are quick enough to switch to people who have escaped on the boat. If you are normally watching people escape on a boat or really any vehicle, the camera stops and the counselors go off to safety. If you switch the camera and somehow land back to them once they passed the escape point, the camera will continue to be on them until the game ends. It's a little thing I just found after playing around with the camera switching after seeing people escape. Switched too fast and came back to the people on the boat. I'll try and see if it also happens to people in the car, but I do remember something like that happening a little earlier. Just didn't know the steps to reproduce the viewing of it like I do now.

So basically it goes like this, at least on PS4....

1. Be dead or have escaped
  2. Have a scenario happen where there are counselors about to escape and counselors hiding/doing other things (I think it might also work if you can switch between the escaping counselors, which might work if the counselors escaping are the only ones).
  3. Watch the counselors doing other things while also somewhat keeping an eye on the escaping counselors
  4. Once the escaping counselors breach the escape point, start changing your camera to the counselors doing nothing and then to the escaping counselors as you now have a brief window before the escaping counselors join you in the afterlife
  5. Watch as the boat or car continue on to the outside map. Interestingly when they reach an area where they might fall off the map and into that place where Jasons sometimes die, the boat turns around and keeps on going.

PSN ID is Snipe4Life15. It's really easy to reproduce as long as you switch cameras in that small window of time. 

On 7/18/2017 at 4:09 PM, GrandMasterLynx said:

These kind of glitches I wouldn’t mind being in the game

Neither would I they're pretty entertaining.