I Hate Spectate

When will we see these game breaking bugs fixed?

31 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

How do you suppose this is done? Can the sweater be activated while in the boat passenger seat? Or is it that the sweater girl stands on top of the boat while it is in motion floating in the lake and when Jason shows up they spam the sweater stun and Jason falls to his death under the map while he's in the water or something?

Something like that, I didn't get to see it done but it was definitely a combo of the boat and sweater and Jason fell out of the map due to the sweater stun while he was under water.

2 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Something like that, I didn't get to see it done but it was definitely a combo of the boat and sweater and Jason fell out of the map due to the sweater stun while he was under water.

Damn asswipes. Streamers remind me of raptors. They're getting smarter. Next they'll learn to open doors.

7oDDdog.gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I assume it's done by using the sweater on the boat and Jason will fall under the map. Seems plausible.

Let's inform our local mythbuster @Brigadius

Well i know I've tested a player standing on top of boat before and it never quite worked out. they bounce around a bit in the air above the boat and then fall off and that's with the boat stationary. So, I don't think that is happening. never tried using sweater in boat as a passenger though.

4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Blowing on the games was actually unnecessary in most instances. The reason NES cartridges wouldn't play was a misalignment of the 10-pin contacts because they don't sit flush in the tray that they slide into. 95% of the time a simple push to the left or right on the cartridge after it's been inserted into the system would align the contacts and the game would play just fine. Nintendo fixed that issue in the top loader by having no "wiggle room" for the contacts to be misaligned. Just a little nugget for the next time you pull out an NES and get that annoying blinking screen. 

If you really want some examples of NES glitches though, I did the google search for you and as luck would have it some random guy has a site devoted to compiling all the NES glitches he can find. 
http://davidwonn.kontek.net/nes.html 

I was looking for something like this. Thanks Ralph.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Damn asswipes. Streamers remind me of raptors. They're getting smarter. Next they'll learn to open doors.

7oDDdog.gif

I get that devs and publishers love streamers because it's free marketing for their game but damn, for people actually playing the game with them, they can really ruin the fun with their willingness to exploit and cheat in order to attract new subscribers.  They'll give some stupid "disclaimer" that this recorded video from their stream is "for the devs" and "so they can fix it" but they sure are looking for likes and subscribes at the end of the video aren't they?

I've also noticed that twitch viewership for the game nosedived after the new bannable offenses policy came out.  Coincidence?  Perhaps not.

• Like 1