Deeify

Falsely Accusing Everyone

Last night we had a match with a fairly decent Jason.  One guy was left who was crouching around everywhere.  Jason showed up and killed him.  Once we got back to the chat room, he started yelling at everyone saying someone sold him out.  He wouldn't even drop it by the time the next game started.

No matter what we told him he kept saying he was crouching so Jason shouldn't be able to see him.  I told him if his counselor is scared enough, Jason can totally see him.

My questions are; Crouching doesn't completely cloak you from Jason's sense right?  I'm pretty sure I was correct there.

Also, some characters make noise even when crouching correct?  These were both my arguments to him but he wouldn't listen.

5 minutes ago, Deeify said:

Last night we had a match with a fairly decent Jason.  One guy was left who was crouching around everywhere.  Jason showed up and killed him.  Once we got back to the chat room, he started yelling at everyone saying someone sold him out.  He wouldn't even drop it by the time the next game started.

No matter what we told him he kept saying he was crouching so Jason shouldn't be able to see him.  I told him if his counselor is scared enough, Jason can totally see him.

My questions are; Crouching doesn't completely cloak you from Jason's sense right?  I'm pretty sure I was correct there.

Also, some characters make noise even when crouching correct?  These were both my arguments to him but he wouldn't listen.

You're right in both cases.

• Like 2

He would need proof. So unless a video or text claiming they were working with Jason the guy is just salty 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He would need proof. So unless a video or text claiming they were working with Jason the guy is just salty 

giphy.gif

He was definitely salty.  He wasn't trying to report anyone.  He was just being a straight up jerk and wouldn't let it go.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deeify said:

He was definitely salty.  He wasn't trying to report anyone.  He was just being a straight up jerk and wouldn't let it go.

Last night I had one guy ratting me out to Jason and I was laughing because all three times he ratted me out I escaped Jason. But the third time I had Jason thinking someone was at the boat and he was like "Yo! Shut up! I'm not doing anything!" Needless to say I escaped and had fun after he died. Karma got him xD 

I have never been able to find a case where crouching has any discernible impact on Jason's Sense, regardless of any perk you may have equipped. As far as I can tell, the crouching mechanic has absolutely no benefit whatsoever.

• Like 2

Logically, the crouching would force you to move slowly, thereby reducing the noise your character creates.  However, if you're playing one of the non-stealthy counselors, you can only do so much to hide the noise of a dump truck.

I was in the middle of placing a shitload of traps when I got a message to stop telling Jason where people were and play the game right. I didn't have my mic on and about 15 seconds Jason showed up and killed me cause I got distracted. I put my headset on and started cursing out that guy for sucking and blaming other people. 

But I hear this a lot when people die always blaming someone for giving them up. They can't take that they lost and probably just suck. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I was in the middle of placing a shitload of traps when I got a message to stop telling Jason where people were and play the game right. I didn't have my mic on and about 15 seconds Jason showed up and killed me cause I got distracted. I put my headset on and started cursing out that guy for sucking and blaming other people. 

But I hear this a lot when people die always blaming someone for giving them up. They can't take that they lost and probably just suck. 

For me if I’m the last one alive and Jason just morphs right on top of me I would blame somebody for waiting me out

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I tend to make sure I have proof I know they ratted me out. Like last night where this guy ran right up to me saying "He's hiding right here!" Then I have to flee. So glad he was killed later on after I escaped. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I tend to make sure I have proof I know they ratted me out. Like last night where this guy ran right up to me saying "He's hiding right here!" Then I have to flee. So glad he was killed later on after I escaped. 

That’s good to hear

It's stuff like the taunting and the cursing and the accusing that causes me to go micless and mute everyone else in a public match whem I don't know anyone else. Though I wish I had the players unmuted last night just to hear the reaction of the person who was trying to team kill me with a wrench as I put a stop to that by whipping out my shotgun and shooting him at point blank range in the face. Man, that was satifying! Note to team killers. Don't mess with the person with the shotgun.  It will end very badly for you!:D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

That’s good to hear

I wish the PS4 would record his voice. It was funny hear him freak out when I was like "Jason, they are escaping on the boat!" Jason then teleports to the guy "No! I'm not escaping! I'm just getting the fire crackers! Don't believe him idiot!"  Glad he had a radio for me to hear him.

I had fun tho, I found the propeller and escaped while he had to try and escape in the car only to die and have the other guy crash the car into the lake xD Such a good match. 

1 hour ago, Rydog said:

I have never been able to find a case where crouching has any discernible impact on Jason's Sense, regardless of any perk you may have equipped. As far as I can tell, the crouching mechanic has absolutely no benefit whatsoever.

Crouching regenerates stamina the quickest

1 minute ago, Peter1970 said:

I haven't noticed a difference.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

I haven't noticed a difference.

I have. There is a perk that regenerates stamina quicker if you get free from Jason's grasp. Mine has 19% regeneration increase. Don't much use it.

43 minutes ago, Peter1970 said:

This is absolutely not true. Read my analysis guides before claiming these incorrect things please.

• Like 2

I've tried testing the crouching method for regaining stamina.  I can't tell a difference at all.  If there is one, it's miniscule.

1 minute ago, Deeify said:

I've tried testing the crouching method for regaining stamina.  I can't tell a difference at all.  If there is one, it's miniscule.

I thought there was a difference at one point, not so much anymore. You can however still regain stamina by crouch walking, just at a slower pace. 

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

I thought there was a difference at one point, not so much anymore. You can however still regain stamina by crouch walking, just at a slower pace. 

I've done that before too.  If I want to regain stamina and get closer to my destination.  That one does work.

Unless you have the perk, there is no difference between crouching and standing still for stamina regen.

2 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Unless you have the perk, there is no difference between crouching and standing still for stamina regen.

This is false, although the difference is pretty minor.

12 seconds for a full meter standing, 13.5 seconds for a full meter crouching, both with flashlight off. Turning it on makes it faster.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rydog said:

Doesn't it reduce noise pings when moving? Useful when creeping towards the police exit if so.

It also has very limited uses in visually hiding if you have sense perks and can occasionally duck a weapon swing in combat too.