Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What I'm reading here, by and large, is a group of people who think that just cause I've got the medicine, you should appreciate the dose, even if I'm giving it to you in a spoonful of dung, because that's funnier, and I'm a doctor, I definitely know.

You can be smart AND not actively encourage acrimony, I promise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Why do all these forums turn into Campkill v Pappus. Take your bickering elsewhere. None of this conversation has anything to do with a friend using your account.

If a cheating friend used your account- you are guilty for what the friend did. 

Period. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, pRaX said:

You don't think ahead enough. Just because you disregard all these things, doesn't mean that the majority won't catch up over time and it will become Meta. And when that happens, you'll care... because the game will be an even bigger clusterfuck than it already is. That is, if the devs stay ignorant to all of it.

We all want the game to shine... why else would we still be here and post.

You missed the point of the post entirely. But that's ok! Gonna jump on and have more fun! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Campkill said:

If a cheating friend used your account- you are guilty for what the friend did. 

Period. 

For once I agree, i also suspect that the "my friend did it" excuse to be synonymous with the "my dog ate it" excuse. 

And even if his friend did do it then the account should still be penalised or everyone will just use that excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Seeker said:

For once I agree, i also suspect that the "my friend did it" excuse to be synonymous with the "my dog ate it" excuse. 

And even if his friend did do it then the account should still be penalised or everyone will just use that excuse.

Absolutely 100% this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Seeker said:

For once I agree, i also suspect that the "my friend did it" excuse to be synonymous with the "my dog ate it" excuse. 

And even if his friend did do it then the account should still be penalised or everyone will just use that excuse.

I understand that I responsible for my account when I was away, didn't expect him to play the game with my account (Usually plays Rainbow Six Instead). Regardless that I dumped hours into this game I will 'probably' lose my account. If I do get banned I will still support the game's progress and the devs efforts.

A.J. Mason for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slippery Ferret said:

I understand that I responsible for my account when I was away, didn't expect him to play the game with my account (Usually plays Rainbow Six Instead). Regardless that I dumped hours into this game I will 'probably' lose my account. If I do get banned I will still support the game's progress and the devs efforts.

A.J. Mason for life.

Like @Kodiak said, unless someone got video evidence you'll probably be fine. Just make sure you watch your buddy next time or tell him he's not allowed to glitch on your account. It's either that or don't play at all lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slippery Ferret said:

I understand that I responsible for my account when I was away, didn't expect him to play the game with my account (Usually plays Rainbow Six Instead). Regardless that I dumped hours into this game I will 'probably' lose my account. If I do get banned I will still support the game's progress and the devs efforts.

A.J. Mason for life.

There's such a thing called "guest accounts" for a reason... next time only let your friend on guest accounts 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

There's such a thing called "guest accounts" for a reason... next time only let your friend on guest accounts 

He's a PC player, he hasn't touched a console for a long time. The dude still has a N64. Probably isn't aware of the Guest Mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Slippery Ferret said:

He's a PC player, he hasn't touched a console for a long time. The dude still has a N64. Probably isn't aware of the Guest Mode.

Your console therefore your job to make a guest account for him or to tell him to make one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slippery Ferret said:

Yeah I know, I'm making one for him next time.

Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic went off the rails and now it seems to be back on them a bit more. Remember to keep things civil and to stay on topic please folks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

It's 3:13. I've read this whole damn thread. So much toxicity and shit I feel like Part 9 Jason lol.

So much Toxicity, even Serj Tankian was like 

 

Serj.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arcanecynic said:

So much Toxicity, even Serj Tankian was like 

 

Serj.JPG

This is me giving you a like even tho im out of them. You got me dude, good one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B0bZomb1e said:

This is me giving you a like even tho im out of them. You got me dude, good one.

Thanks man, much respect :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:29 AM, MattyFresh said:

Can someone please explain how this guy H20Delirious can use glitches in public matches make videos of himself doing so and not get banned?

from what I remember from the video where he did that glitch he was in a private match with his friends when he did it on the screen it said " do not do these glitches in public matches you will get banned"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gamerzrul101 said:

from what I remember from the video where he did that glitch he was in a private match with his friends when he did it on the screen it said " do not do these glitches in public matches you will get banned"

Watch some of his videos he has done them in public matches as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-07-17 at 1:16 AM, Slippery Ferret said:

When I was away grabbing some food and drinks (went out to buy stuff) I told my friend to stay, so he decided to play Friday the 13th on my account (Xbox One). He joins a game and near the end of the match he did the Packanack roof glitch (Huge H20Delirious fan). Then he gets into a huge argument with another player (Msg) When I come back hes in the washroom and I check up my account to see if any of my online friends are playing. Then I see the argument messaging and checked on it, realizing what it said, now im afraid to lose my account cause of him. I've been a player ever since the game came out.

(He told me what happened after I discovered the messages)

Should I be worried for my account?

Im looking forward for an answer with any possible Admin.

I hope you get banned. And this person should not be your friend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 9:25 PM, Slippery Ferret said:

He's a PC player, he hasn't touched a console for a long time. The dude still has a N64. Probably isn't aware of the Guest Mode.

"He" wasn't aware of things because reasons..

But he knew how to do the roof glitch? And send messages?

Your story seems to be um... what's the word I'm looking for... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CowardlyBadger said:

"He" wasn't aware of things because reasons..

But he knew how to do the roof glitch? And send messages?

Your story seems to be um... what's the word I'm looking for... 

 

Apparently you missed the part that he's a Delirious Fan, there was a video of H20 doing the glitch with his friends. Hmph.

Also this topic is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Slippery Ferret said:

Also this topic is over.

Oh, then you should refrain from commenting on topics that you believe are over. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well good news is if your getting banned its gonna be awhile as they are and have been getting flooded with emails on the subject. Ive also seen reddit posts from people saying they reported people a long time ago and they are still playing. Regardless never let someone play on your account. Got no one to blame but yourself for this one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×