Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When I was away grabbing some food and drinks (went out to buy stuff) I told my friend to stay, so he decided to play Friday the 13th on my account (Xbox One). He joins a game and near the end of the match he did the Packanack roof glitch (Huge H20Delirious fan). Then he gets into a huge argument with another player (Msg) When I come back hes in the washroom and I check up my account to see if any of my online friends are playing. Then I see the argument messaging and checked on it, realizing what it said, now im afraid to lose my account cause of him. I've been a player ever since the game came out.

(He told me what happened after I discovered the messages)

Should I be worried for my account?

Im looking forward for an answer with any possible Admin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should never let anyone play on your account unless you are watching them. I'm just guessing, but  I doubt you will get banned if it only happened once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If somebody turns you in and has video/picture evidence, you are out of luck. 

Take it as a learning experience. 1. Don't let others play on your account sans supervision. 2. Pick better friends. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are solely responsible for your own account. If you get banned, it's deserved.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first exploit/glitch intentionally done on my account. However the rule guide does not seem to be fully clear on how the punishes go out.

I'm guessing it's a one time and your out thing, making me paranoid.

 

1 hour ago, weirdkid5 said:

You are solely responsible for your own account. If you get banned, it's deserved.

Making me real paranoid now, this is making me feel worse than before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please explain how this guy H20Delirious can use glitches in public matches make videos of himself doing so and not get banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MattyFresh said:

Can someone please explain how this guy H20Delirious can use glitches in public matches make videos of himself doing so and not get banned?

He does Private Matches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MattyFresh said:

Can someone please explain how this guy H20Delirious can use glitches in public matches make videos of himself doing so and not get banned?

 

12 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

He does Private Matches.

To be fair, this Pappusgaming streamer dude does quick matches where he streams his TK's and Exploits, and he's still going strong, so I doubt that there is any divine form of judicial system currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Slippery Ferret I have merged your posts; please don't double post.

With regards to the potential banning, none of us can speak for Gun Media. However, the rules have been laid out here regarding what can get you banned. I strongly suggest you don't let anyone else play your account in future and take this as a learning experience. Unless someone recorded deliberate glitching and has sent it in, you should be okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

He does Private Matches.

Him and Bryce do it in quick matches

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Him and Bryce do it in quick matches

Thank you ash yes he does it in quick matches just watch the videos. So how exactly does he not get banned maybe the millions of followers just throwing that out there as he provides all the proof needed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MattyFresh said:

Thank you ash yes he does it in quick matches just watch the videos. So how exactly does he not get banned maybe the millions of followers just throwing that out there as he provides all the proof needed.

Cause they love their Youtubers. Why you think they'll give them free Skype interviews, but not a $500 dollar level Kickstarter?

@GunMedia_Ben all streamers that glitch in public should be banned. Not hard to find the evidence.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weirdkid5 said:

Cause they love their Youtubers. Why you think they'll give them free Skype interviews, but not a $500 dollar level Kickstarter?

@GunMedia_Ben all streamers that glitch in public should be banned. Not hard to find the evidence.

Exactly and that's what is very sad the double standard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MattyFresh said:

Thank you ash yes he does it in quick matches just watch the videos. So how exactly does he not get banned maybe the millions of followers just throwing that out there as he provides all the proof needed.

Oh I thought he did it in private because the devs said they wouldn't touch private matches. Still that's just really stupid that the devs aren't touching people who have millions of subscribers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Oh I thought he did it in private because the devs said they wouldn't touch private matches. Still that's just really stupid that the devs aren't touching people who have millions of subscribers. 

The reason why they won’t is that they don’t want to lose all that money from all of the subscribers that would buy the guy because of him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

The reason why they won’t is that they don’t want to lose all that money from all of the subscribers that would buy the guy because of him 

They'd probably get DDoS'd again and more death threats would be issued. He has way many too fanboys, my cousin sadly being one of them. Thank god the glitches are patched on PS4, he was going to do them and get me banned. I had to watch him closely everytime he played on my account.

 

Gun also needs to ban TheXboxCriminal. He's a YouTuber with around 50k subs who has done the roof glitch on PS4 multiple times. He's also TK'd and destroyed the car before. The dude also keeps talking about people's moms in the comments of his videos. Like, that's the only thing he talks about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Arcanecynic said:

 

To be fair, this Pappusgaming streamer dude does quick matches where he streams his TK's and Exploits, and he's still going strong, so I doubt that there is any divine form of judicial system currently.

Oh yeah I get reported several times per day. Save to assume that what I do is not banable. Should come at no surprise. Heck maybe the devs even learn a thing or two watching all those matches of me per day.

 

(pls randy manage your stamina, plsssss)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Oh yeah I get reported several times per day. Save to assume that what I do is not banable. Should come at no surprise. Heck maybe the devs even learn a thing or two watching all those matches of me per day.

 

(pls randy manage your stamina, plsssss)

Safe*, not Save

Yeah dude, you intentionally ran over my wife and I in a yellow 2-seater just for the fun of it, and after killing me, she got stuck on-top of the car, and you proceeded to run me over again as Tommy Jarvis, and eventually drove up a hill, got into the passenger seat, and proceeded to glitch yourself onto the roof of the car in order to pick up a floating shot gun left by my counselor that you ran over the first time - I am pretty sure you remember this orgy

You should have been banned ages ago, since you clearly cannot play within the rules

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arcanecynic said:

Yeah dude, you intentionally ran over me and my wife in a yellow 2-seater just for the fun of it, and after killing me, she got stuck on-top of the car, and you proceeded to run me over again as Tommy Jarvis, and eventually drove up a hill, got into the passenger seat, and proceeded to glitch yourself onto the roof of the car in order to pick up a floating shot gun left by my counselor that you ran over the first time/

You should have been banned ages ago, since you clearly cannot play within the rules

Oh I remember you. You got driven over for rushing the shotgun and leaving the barn without the battery. Yes I did TK you on purpose, your wife however wanted to stay on the car and fight like a boss. So I drove her around trying to put her in position to smack Jason. Heck I even tried to get her some healing, but she expired too soon.

Also dont forget the little detail that I was fine with limping you, but you started to threaten me with shotgun leaving me no choice but to use you as driving training.

Next time don't rush the shotgun just to leave the battery and btw I didn't exploit onto the roof of the car to pick up your shotgun. I carsurfed on top of the car to pick up your shotgun in style. I could have simply exited the car and pick it up aswell.

Yes the game you count me in for 4 tks, when it was 1. I remember...

Details details ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Oh I remember you. You got driven over for rushing the shotgun and leaving the barn without the battery. Yes I did TK you on purpose, your wife however wanted to stay on the car and fight like a boss. So I drove her around trying to put her in position to smack Jason. Heck I even tried to get her some healing, but she expired too soon.

Also dont forget the little detail that I was fine with limping you, but you started to threaten me with shotgun leaving me no choice but to use you as driving training.

Next time don't rush the shotgun just to leave the battery and btw I didn't exploit onto the roof of the car to pick up your shotgun. I carsurfed on top of the car to pick up your shotgun in style. I could have simply exited the car and pick it up aswell.

Yes the game you count me in for 4 tks, when it was 1. I remember...

Details details ;)

Wow this guy admits to team killing because he doesn't like the way someone else plays and no ban this shit is insane nice work Gun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MattyFresh said:

Wow this guy admits to team killing because he doesn't like the way someone else plays and no ban this shit is insane nice work Gun.

Yeah his actions lead to an increase of almost 2 minutes in terms of getting the car going. A guy that rushes the shotgun, but magically misses the battery right next to it after being made aware to check the barn for the battery and asked if it cointained it.

What a playstyle indeed. Passively sandbagging your teamates. See people like this TK all day. They just don't get -1000 for it or any notification. Same as packanack door lockers, ppl that trap behind doors etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×