Sign in to follow this  
FelixFarside

I had an amazing match just now.

I was playing Jason Part 2 on Higgins Haven and teleported close to the car location along the left.  There were a bunch of counselors and they were pretty coordinated, which I was impressed with.

However, one of them shot me with the flare gun in the face and triggered what I have to assume was a rare glitch - Jason getting his Rage ability before Sense.  I tried not to take advantage of that because it felt a little like cheating, but they were pretty good at getting away so it didn't really help me.

They stayed fairly on the ball and managed to get the cops called with the reduced cop perk.  And get part of the car repaired.  And call Tommy.

Theeeeeen I teleported into a group of them near the main house and one accidentally shot two teammates with the shotgun.  The guy who had the shotgun was on the mic and freaked out a little.  Then they started dying a lot faster.

Of the 8 counselors, only one escaped what should have been a cakewalk.

I was laughing the whole way through.

I love when they accidentally kill their own team mates. I had a session last night when I grabbed a counselor wearing Pamela's sweater, and Tommy shot me to make me release her, and ended up killing her, too, lol.

It's weird that anyone thinks you can shoot Jason while he's holding a counselor anymore.  You'd think that'd be common knowledge by now.

1 minute ago, wildthing73 said:

Well, you can, you just have to aim the gun at his legs and it will stun him saving the counselor.

I did this once. I still killed Chad, tho Chad ran right in front of me screaming about how his dad owns the camp and would get Jason put in jail. 

54 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I did this once. I still killed Chad, tho Chad ran right in front of me screaming about how his dad owns the camp and would get Jason put in jail. 

I've never killed a counselor when I shoot Jason in the kneecaps, the counselor always gets away and (if they have a mic) are usually yelling, thanks man!

1 minute ago, wildthing73 said:

I've never killed a counselor when I shoot Jason in the kneecaps, the counselor always gets away and (if they have a mic) are usually yelling, thanks man!

My post was a joke lol Just poking fun at Chad because he's mostly the only one I ever see getting run down and murdered by someone. Tho I haven't killed anyone with a gun besides team killers or annoying kids who won't give up items because they are too scared to do anything. I've ran some people down by accident and it sucks because I feel so bad..... All they wanted was to escape and I couldn't stop in time. 

29 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

My post was a joke lol Just poking fun at Chad because he's mostly the only one I ever see getting run down and murdered by someone. Tho I haven't killed anyone with a gun besides team killers or annoying kids who won't give up items because they are too scared to do anything. I've ran some people down by accident and it sucks because I feel so bad..... All they wanted was to escape and I couldn't stop in time. 

Oh, okay :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Lead foot :)

To the OP, glad to hear you enjoyed your match.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Lead foot :)

To the OP, glad to hear you enjoyed your match.

I do feel bad. I do try and stop but they run right in front of me and I can't stop in time. Unless it's a team killer then they get ran over like a road kill. 

49 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I do feel bad. I do try and stop but they run right in front of me and I can't stop in time. Unless it's a team killer then they get ran over like a road kill.

I hear ya on the team killers. Gotta wipe the blood off the car, it's so red now...

I was having a great match as AJ when the host quit!:angry:  I put the battery and the gas in the car, had the keys and the fuse in my possession and put gas in the boat when thee host quit and ruined all of my hard work.

44 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I hear ya on the team killers. Gotta wipe the blood off the car, it's so red now...

I think the tires on my car are now more red. 

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I think the tires on my car are now more red. 

Ride along the edge of the lake, wash it right off...

31 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Ride along the edge of the lake, wash it right off...

I did what you said... Now the lake is read and my tire is still red. 

9eec7a74c2e7c6a2d37ebf9811b1c934ff008dee

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I did what you said... Now the lake is read and my tire is still red. 

9eec7a74c2e7c6a2d37ebf9811b1c934ff008dee

Nice...Kool-Aid for Jason

55 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Nice...Kool-Aid for Jason

He might wanna avoid drinking it. Heard Chad peed in it. 

13 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He might wanna avoid drinking it. Heard Chad peed in it. 

Figures lol

59 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Figures lol

Chad is next on my hit list 

17 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I was having a great match as AJ when the host quit!:angry:  I put the battery and the gas in the car, had the keys and the fuse in my possession and put gas in the boat when thee host quit and ruined all of my hard work.

I had a Jason rage quit on me the other night, it was so funny. He was talking crap to all the other counselors because he killed 7/8 but said I was lucky for getting away. Next time he was Jason, same thing. I was the last one left, and he was chasing me for a while. I finally got into the car and was driving around to survive the last few minutes and he quits. It was funny mostly because of all the crap he was talking before, and because he wasn't the host. 

48 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I had a Jason rage quit on me the other night, it was so funny. He was talking crap to all the other counselors because he killed 7/8 but said I was lucky for getting away. Next time he was Jason, same thing. I was the last one left, and he was chasing me for a while. I finally got into the car and was driving around to survive the last few minutes and he quits. It was funny mostly because of all the crap he was talking before, and because he wasn't the host. 

Not luck, but skill...

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Not luck, but skill...

Lol, exactly what I told him.