VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Proof the Part 6 mask is not film accurate

83 posts in this topic

You really should apologize for name calling. There is no need for it.

I'll be happy to apologize for the name calling if you apologize for coming on so strongly after I had just posted my opinion.

I never got angry or called anyone a derogatory term. You response was uncalled for and impolite.

an apology with an ultimatum is not an actual apology

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

The Part 6 Jason - along with Parts 2, 3, and 4 - are already not accurate due to the fact that they're modeled on Kane's physique as opposed to how they looked in their respective movies. That's a far bigger discrepancy, but I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

BTW, for the record, I LOVE that the older Jasons are based on Kane's body. We get to see how they would have looked if Kane "The Master" Hodder had played them instead of the puny little guys who originally played them. Just using it as an example for people complaining about tiny little details.

You've already answered you own question. Only one person did jason's mocap. And it's Kane Hodder, the best Jason's actor. We would never complain at him!

And a Jason's mask (and clothes) is what makes the specific Jason recognizable. And knowing how off Part 6 mask is, I will never stop complaining until they fix it.

16 hours ago, Quay Dawgg said:

I never got angry or called anyone a derogatory term. You response was uncalled for and impolite.

You falsely accused me of " trivializing other peoples opinions" and then trivialized my own. That's very not nice.

16 hours ago, Quay Dawgg said:

an apology with an ultimatum is not an actual apology

I don't think you understand what an "ultimatum" actually is.

Anyway, you're a very angry little person. I will no longer interact with you here.

I'm not the one name calling

16 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Wow, what a sensitive little bitch you are. lol.

This clearly goes against the forum posting rules.

9 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

You've already answered you own question. Only one person did jason's mocap. And it's Kane Hodder, the best Jason's actor. We would never complain at him!

And a Jason's mask (and clothes) is what makes the specific Jason recognizable. And knowing how off Part 6 mask is, I will never stop complaining until they fix it.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not saying that the mask is spot-on. In fact, after you guys called attention to it, I've been noticing just how huge in-game it really is. It doesn't bother me, because sometimes a slight exaggeration works in a videogame, but I can see how some people would be annoyed.

And people can do motion capture for a game character without the character model being built around their exact body type. They're just animating a wire frame and then the designers build the polygonal model over it. The devs just chose to make a model based on Kane and go from there, but they didn't have to. Personally, I don't mind that, as it would be silly to have a Part 2 Jason based on the look of Steve Dash, who wasn't really that big of a dude compared to CJ or Kane. I like the consistency, and I like Kane, so I like that all the Jasons in the game look like him, even if it is a departure from the earlier movies.

...closing this for now as it's turned into a flame war. 

Please be kind to one another, even when disagreeing and please refrain from double posting.