I'm sure another final girl will be added, though imo, A.J. works better in that regard than Jenny. On average, I survive way more as A.J. than as Jenny. Typically, playing as Jenny is a death sentence. I can't count how many times I've either been killed as Jenny or killed someone playing Jenny (or saw someone playing Jenny get killed).

NUVyjP8.jpg

Tried to create how I feel Jenny should look on fallout 4. Still looks a little too old but I dunno

I agree with everything that's been said! Jenny is the only counselor that I will not pick because she looks so weird. She does not look like a final girl in my opinion. She needs work on her face, body and hair. 

Her voice actress is also almost 40! Which seriously bothers me considering these are meant to be teens/young adults :/ If they ever do a face change i think she should either resemble Chris Higgins more, or they should model her face (and maybe hair) after Acacia Brinley. Jenny and Acacia do share a similar face shape. I'll upload aimage below for Acacia.

5997af0a61769_2017-08-1811_11_531.thumb.jpg.aa05fcbb7a671c72641178a5aad09bf6.jpg

I don't have a problem with Jenny's look at all, she looks sweet and nice. If people have a problem thats cool...the only thing I find funny are the comments that say her hair doesn't fit a "final girl". Like what?! That sounds hilarious. "Sorry girl, you got that comedic relief hair. I ain't playing as you!"

• Like 1

I agree that I would have liked if they kept the hair of the concept art. However; I want to point this out, while the clothes of the concept art are based on Chris, I think her face is based on Annie. I wish they would have kept that cute little face! Now I kind of want Annie as a counselor, haha. 

L5CqTWne.jpg

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/headhuntershorrorhouse/images/4/47/Annie_(Friday_the_13th).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100403224950

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I seem to be the only one who has noticed this since the last patch. Apparently someone was toying with Jenny's model, something about her face looks different, although I can't quite tell what it is. Her freckles are back, that's for sure, the textures on her face seem to have been improved. 

But the most interesting part is that, whatever surgery they were doing on poor Jenny, they forgot to do some stitching on her neck. I wonder if this could mean that they are also secretly working on modifying her body structure and they forgot to adjust the face to the neck, or maybe I'm being too hopeful. 

8oqoBO4.png

• Like 2

All the counselors have noticeable lines underneath their chines around their necks now.

I'm assuming this is for the throat slice kills, but it leaves the necks looking pretty ugly.

16 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

All the counselors have noticeable lines underneath their chines around their necks now.

I'm assuming this is for the throat slice kills, but it leaves the necks looking pretty ugly.

No, they don't. Only Jenny has that gap. I only screened a few because I'm lazy, but I checked them all before posting. 

xm1DcHL.jpg

46 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

No, they don't. Only Jenny has that gap. I only screened a few because I'm lazy, but I checked them all before posting. 

xm1DcHL.jpg

Hmmm maybe not them, but I've seen it on Jenny, Vanessa to name a couple.

59 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I only screened a few because I'm lazy, but I checked them all before posting. 

12 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Hmmm maybe not them, but I've seen it on Jenny, Vanessa to name a couple.

You're either trolling me or you have some reading comprehension problems. Here you go, have some more screens. 

rhnVQ7G.jpg

On 12.8.2017 at 12:00 PM, CTeden said:

NUVyjP8.jpg

Tried to create how I feel Jenny should look on fallout 4. Still looks a little too old but I dunno

Funnily enough, if you were to show what Jenny looks like now, you wouldn't have to change the female character at all :D she looks exactly like the standard protagonist/wife from fo4, with her hair, 50ies oriented shirt and high waist trousers. 

The voice of Jenny is great, i like it because it sounds different from the other female counselors. The problem is her appearence. Her hair is weird, her face is weird, her eyes are weird, her hands are weird. Okay, not every female counselor has to be "perfect" or "good-looking", but anyways, she still looks weird.

• Thanks 1

I am Concerned MORE With those Flooded pants and them "Barge sized Shoes" Tha'Fuck she got 16" long feet for???? Huh????

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Hah, agreed. Hopefully that gap they left on her neck in the latest patch is a hint that they're reworking her model. They clearly were testing something with Jenny and they forgot to fix it. 

Ha, Exactly. I wondered about that too. I guess it could be worse they could all be messed up.

I actually think she is the prettiest one in the game by far. I do agree about her hair though, I wish it looked more like her concept art.

Jenny in a bikini is the best looking female counselor. Her regular clothes aren't the best though.

I've seen the strange wideness in her shoulders but that's probably a graphical glitch similar to how Buggzy and LaChappa have weird dislocated looking shoulders and elbows from time to time.

I also think these weird visuals vary from platform to platform. I've only noticed her wide shoulder issue on XBox. I'll have to check when I get back to my PC what she looks like there.

In an F, Marry, Kill situation with Vanessa, AJ and Jenny: I'd F Vanessa, kill AJ and marry Jenny. And as far as Deb is concerned...she can work the camera for all 3 events.