Sign in to follow this  

So today I got on the game today to see my thick skinned perk specifically had been altered. I could be wrong but I haven't seen an announcement anywhere for this, and I admit I'm not satisfied as it was completely unexpected.

But more importantly my thick skinned was 43% and its been reduced to 18% now. I would just like to know if there is any news on this? I asked on twitter and I was told it was a bug they are looking into seemingly. Despite that, I find it very hard to believe.

So is there any news? I'm not looking for an opinion of it being OP or something like that but genuine news as I don't know what's going on, I plan to stop playing this game if developers cant compensate with CP or be consistent. I spent lots of CP that I wouldn't have trying to get specific perks to fit a style and if that combo now becomes useless I would at least like CP to help me pick myself up in a new style.

I definitely wont be sticking if this isn't resolved properly somehow or it happens again. I don't mind them having to balance things out if that's what they feel but take into consideration the game has far bigger issues and at least try to compensate players who wasted CP potentially when they could have bought fun Jason kills.
Well I will come back, but I am incredibly dissatisfied to say the least.

Once again on the twitter they seemed to have implied its an issue that they are looking into. So any news?

2 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Hmm pardon me I seemed to have glanced over, I saw this thread but believed it was instead about its drop rate, not literally the perk being changed in people's inventories, a second glance I see they mention it twice in later posts. I still question why its called an "issue" by the support twitter however.

5 minutes ago, StarringRole said:

Hmm pardon me I seemed to have glanced over, I saw this thread but believed it was instead about its drop rate, not literally the perk being changed in people's inventories, a second glance I see they mention it twice in later posts. I still question why its called an "issue" by the support twitter however.

You got better chances for an answer if you keep nagging on Twitter. We're just as much in the dark as you are. Your response would actually be a new revelation on this. We just assumed it's a attempt to balance... but half-assed as usual because they did not do a forced wipe of equiped perks for everyone and people that didn't touch their previous ThickSkinned do keep their old values... so, that kinda backfired.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pRaX said:

You got better chances for an answer if you keep nagging on Twitter. We're just as much in the dark as you are. Your response would actually be a new revelation on this. We just assumed it's a attempt to balance... but half-assed as usual because they did not do a forced wipe of equiped perks for everyone and people that didn't touch their previous ThickSkinned do keep their old values... so, that kinda backfired.

I'll probably be doing that then it would seem.  I'm somewhat hoping its an issue or that there can at least be a compensation made, I'll try and keep updated with this issue I suppose. Thanks for telling of the other thread however! I suppose I'll post anything new I find out.

Sign in to follow this