Sign in to follow this  
Unclebunt

Killing Jason is getting easier.

For me tonight we have managed to kill Jason twice, nearly 4 times if they didn't screw up last minute. 

You have to play with people with mics, no communication = no kill. I play a Buggzy and I get the mask off 90% of the time and when you fully understand how to use him, you've done most of the hard work because if you communicate you can batter Jason and at the same time someone is going for the sweater.

If you play with some good people it's easier than you think!

Also kudos for anyone playing Jason who doesn't quit when in the kill execution! Respect to you guys!

I must be playing on mars because I haven't been killed once or played against anyone whose been killed. But I realize there is a big try hard debate about it being meta based on those who've done it versus those who haven't seen it once.

But if this proves true in the numbers. Then you simply have to make it even harder or remove it. It shouldn't be 75/25 in favor of killing him, not even 50/50. Hell, you could argue there shouldn't even be a 25 percent chance.

I've never been a party that killed Jason. Most people I know who have the achievement only have it because Jason let them do it. Killing Jason only becomes a consideration for me if 1) The mask comes off early in the match 2) people with mics to coordinate and 3) there isn't a better option available. It is generally more productive to work an escape than try to eliminate Jason.

I don't think I've ever encountered more than 1 group who tried to kill me as Jason and I shut it down quickly. I'm playing at level 50+ right now (would be 70+ if not for the XP loss due to crashing). It just isn't that big of a meta that I see (play on Xbone). If someone ever manages to knock me off, kudos to them, because I won't give it for free.

44 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Also kudos for anyone playing Jason who doesn't quit when in the kill execution! Respect to you guys!

^---Agreed! If someone does it legit. They deserve a pat on the back. So does the Jason player for not being salty or rage quitting.

• Like 1

Still never seen it pulled off. 

Also, heard it's possible to kill him with that mask on, and knocking the mask off first is only necessary to make it easier to get the sweater. Can anyone confirm?

5 hours ago, Alkavian said:

If someone does it legit. They deserve a pat on the back. So does the Jason player for not being salty or rage quitting.

I agree. A good Jason will take his death just like a good counselor will.

• Like 1