bewareofbears

F13 Community Poll: What Issues Require the Most Urgent Attention?

Issues  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What issue or issues do you think need to be addressed? (You can choose multiple)

• Host Migration
    • Dedicated Servers (Consoles)
    • XBox Issues
    • How Community Interaction/Communication is Handled
    • New Content (Maps, etc.)
    • Improved Report System
    • Friendly Fire and Team-Killing
    • Various Bugs & Glitches
    • Fulfilling Physical Copies and/or other Kickstarter Rewards
    • Single Player
    • Other (Specify in your Comment)

2 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Maybe if we sacrifice someone on the development team to The Lord of Light, every game will be born anew among the flames with better connection, more content, and host migration.

Not being serious of course.

Or we can not and maybe find Pam's sweater and try and speak with the devs.

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't follow Game of Thrones(?) so...

This is awkward. 

My internet is fine . F13 ONLY game with shit connection. I want the devs to fix their broken game and delete anything that even half ass blames connection on us damn players. End rant

I chose 'various bugs and glitches' because every online game I've ever played tends to ignore these in favour of making new content, selling new ships/gear, etc., and enhancing (sometimes horribly) the old content.

Be rebels, Gun.  Fix the existing game before you start releasing new content!

20 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Xbox issues.

its beyond ridiculous at this point that 1 out of the three platforms is so far behind the other two.

The most sensible thing would've been to put this on PC first, put it into EarlyAccess, basicly abuse the PC community as Beta testers, we are used to it and work on the console versions besides that and fully polished release it on all 3 platforms. At least that way, we all would've gotten a better product. That's to be taken with a grain of salt though... looking at titles that are stuck in EAcess forever or abandoned...

• Like 1

Xbox Issues, General Connectivity (still random server drops on PC), Host Migration, Improved (or better yet ADDED in-game) Reporting System, Friendly Fire and TK (remove from QM, allow FF in Private ONLY), and bug / glitch fixes.

If all this stuff was working well, we wouldn't be overly concerned about new content just yet. And I can wait as long as needed for SP. I don't really care about it at all. It's just a bonus in my opinion.

But if MP could be fixed and have all of the above in working order, things would be a lot smoother and the game would at least get a chance to shine. THEN more content and DLC becomes desirable.

• Like 1

Third person view when you driving. Please gun media pretty please with a cherry on a top. Why does a friggin boat has it and a car don't? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, pricetagman said:

Third person view when you driving. Please gun media pretty please with a cherry on a top. Why does a friggin boat has it and a car don't? 

Now this is a very good point?

12 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Xbox Issues, General Connectivity (still random server drops on PC), Host Migration, Improved (or better yet ADDED in-game) Reporting System, Friendly Fire and TK (remove from QM, allow FF in Private ONLY), and bug / glitch fixes.

If all this stuff was working well, we wouldn't be overly concerned about new content just yet. And I can wait as long as needed for SP. I don't really care about it at all. It's just a bonus in my opinion.

But if MP could be fixed and have all of the above in working order, things would be a lot smoother and the game would at least get a chance to shine. THEN more content and DLC becomes desirable.

I agree with everything there. It's good to see that a lot of people are making it known that they want the game fixed first before anything else. 

The only reason I'm anticipating single player is just so I can play Jason whenever I want. Which wouldn't be so important if I could just play him regularly. But Jason selection is so completely broken, you can go 1 or 2 whole nights without playing as him at all (with preference on).  So something's still wrong there.

Other than that, I don't need new maps, counselors, Jasons, or whatever else for the time being. Just fix the game first, get to the content later.

14 hours ago, CTeden said:

Also would love them to fix Tiffany's top. The clipping issues are killing me

Unfortunately, I think the only way to solve this would be to remove it altogether. A shame, I know, but Gun must do whatever it takes to erase such issues.

• Like 2

Started at least 15 games today and was only able to finish three. Twice the host quit the rest were all lost connections, blue screen or the mysterious no message boot to the home screen.

Xbox should be priority one. It is the only platform that is not running the latest and greatest (and has been the least stable since launch).

After that, host migration needs to be addressed. Then new content, specifically maps to keep it from getting stale.

The last thing we should be worried about is new content.

Whats the point of new content if the game has about 10 separate issues that need to be addressed?

Fix the game before you start adding shit.

@wes @Randygbk @GunMedia_Ben

Over 100 community members have voted on what they believe to be the most urgent issues.

Here are the top 3:

1. Host Migration Is it coming to the game? If so, in the near future?
  2. Various Bugs & Glitches - Are we closer to a more stable version of the game? Is the patching process going to become more streamlined in the future?
  3. New Content - Can we expect any new content, other than single player, this summer? Have the launch issues pushed back when we might see new content?

I should mention XBox Issues came in 5th and considering Xbox is only one of three platforms- that's pretty high up on the list. Any info on the XBox issues and remaining concerns would be great also.

Information seems to be rarely given on the forum. We get that you guys like to spread it out amongst various boards and platforms but the community here has taken the time to give you an idea of their concerns. I know everyone here would appreciate it if you guys took some time to comment on, at the very least, the top 3 concerns (and probably the XBox issues).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Over 100 community members have voted on what they believe to be the most urgent issues.

Here are the top 3:

2. Various Bugs & Glitches - Are we closer to a more stable version of the game? Is the patching process going to become more streamlined in the future?
  3. New Content - Can we expect any new content, other than single player, this summer? Have the launch issues pushed back when we might see new content?

I should mention XBox Issues came in 5th and considering Xbox is only one of three platforms- that's pretty high up on the list. Any info on the XBox issues and remaining concerns would be great also.

Information seems to be rarely given on the forum. We get that you guys like to spread it out amongst various boards and platforms but the community here has taken the time to give you an idea of their concerns. I know everyone here would appreciate it if you guys took some time to comment on, at the very least, the top 3 concerns (and probably the XBox issues).

Good work on the whole thread, this is the kind of stuff we need here. Rather than just thread after thread of the same complaints littering the forum. This is much better, would like to see more of it for sure. 

• Like 1

I'm biased since I'm playing on Xbox One, but number one with an absolute bullet ahead of everything else is fixing the memory leak issues and getting the stability up to as near 100% as possible. So, Xbox Issues.

Relating to that and across all platforms, host migration would be a really good deal for the occasions when it's the Jason player that loses connection.
And bug and glitch fixes, naturally

So those are the three I voted for, the ones I feel are the most urgent and needed.

After that one, when the core is rock solid, then the rest I'd like to see. And pretty much everything too, although the one I'm least bothered about would be the physical copies. I want mine of course, but lower priority than the rest.

11 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Here are the top 3:

They're not going to listen.  They're too arrogant to admit that they're fucking up and need help.

• Like 1

I voted for Xbox issues because the game is just dreadful between disconnects and dashboarding on Xbox. Getting to max level was a chore when I disconnect 1 out of every 3 games.

I would like to see new content though - both smaller things like customization (clothing) for counselors and larger content like maps and characters.