Fizzy Amp

How do you check someone's level during match?

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

You can. Click on their name and it will show their level when it shows the "profile/mute player" screen.

Only before the match started. On the 1st screen.

• Like 1

Levels mean very little in the game.

For all you know he cheated with the unlimted xp trick.

Even if he didnt, its not really anything to do with skill, just how much they play.

I'm level 32 and I haven't played in a week lol

• Like 1

theres been so many times where i was in the lobby waiting for the game to start and i hear a kid reading off what everyones levels are including mine and im like "how the hell does he know that?" because i tried everything and cant figure it out. i click on peoples names and i dont see anything. i wish someone could tell me how to do it. it would be nice to know whos experienced and whos not.

3 hours ago, joefnmontana said:

theres been so many times where i was in the lobby waiting for the game to start and i hear a kid reading off what everyones levels are including mine and im like "how the hell does he know that?" because i tried everything and cant figure it out. i click on peoples names and i dont see anything. i wish someone could tell me how to do it. it would be nice to know whos experienced and whos not.

Click on their name in the lobby roster before the match countdown timer starts. You can see what level people are.

nope.... never works for me. when i click on anyones name all it shows are options to add as a friend and stuff like that...but i dont see anything about which level theyre on.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:36 AM, Seeker said:

Levels mean very little in the game.

For all you know he cheated with the unlimted xp trick.

Even if he didnt, its not really anything to do with skill, just how much they play.

I'm level 32 and I haven't played in a week lol

This.

High level does not equal good player. Oh sure it could mean they are knowledgeable as they have been around long enough to grind to 150. It could also mean they play all the time, die and then just derp around as well. It's not like you have feats to accomplish to level up.

• Like 1