Sign in to follow this  
GinnyvsJason

Never received Savini Jason DLC Code

Hello. I never received the Savini Jason DLC Code I purchased. I've sent quite a few messages to Gun Media about this but have not heard anything, other than to check the Backerkit website. A link was sent to me claiming the DLC code was available, but when I visited the link to get it, it only led to the exact same code for just the digital copy of the game. Hopefully someone from Gun will see this message this time and decide to help. Thank you.

Based on this topic I have to ask did you order your code on the secondary market?

If so my guess is you got bamboozled with a bad code and are out your cash. If you did buy it via kickstarter/backerkit, I hope you still have proof of that. You'll need it.

10 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Based on this topic I have to ask did you order your code on the secondary market?

If so my guess is you got bamboozled with a bad code and are out your cash. If you did buy it via kickstarter/backerkit, I hope you still have proof of that. You'll need it.

Risinggrave, I know you obviously had a problem with the petition I had started for the hundreds of fans that missed out on the limited items, but despite what you may think, no, I purchased the Savini Jason DLC early on. I didn't get bamboozled, I didn't get a bad code, and I'm not out of cash. Wrong on all counts. I have all the proof I need that I bought it. 

1 hour ago, GinnyvsJason said:

Risinggrave, I know you obviously had a problem with the petition I had started for the hundreds of fans that missed out on the limited items, but despite what you may think, no, I purchased the Savini Jason DLC early on. I didn't get bamboozled, I didn't get a bad code, and I'm not out of cash. Wrong on all counts. I have all the proof I need that I bought it. 

I didn't have a problem with the petition. I would have had a problem with Gun giving in and cutting off backers at the knees. 

If you have the email to prove you never got a code, I suppose you are golden. However I remember receiving Email saying all codes were delivered. I don't know what to tell you besides getting their attention here probably is a bad bet. Email, snail mail, a phone call, Twitter, Discord. I'd probably pursue those channels before hoping somebody see's something on these forums in a timely manner. 

I wasn't being "cut off at the knees" and I was a backer. So therefore, you don't speak for every backer.

Why did you even post in this thread, because it certainly wasn't in any way to help on the issue. It sounds more like you leaving me another snarky comment casting doubt on the fact I was a backer in the first place, solely because I made that petition, which if so, is really ridiculous. 

Bro no one is at your throat here. They said all codes were delivered, so either you're lying, or you really did get jipped. If you proof you bought it, why don't you just email the devs with your case? Making a thread here isn't going to change anything, especially when the devs don't even look at these forums. They haven't been active for 2 weeks.

A guy on here was a 500 dollar Kickstarter and he didn't receive his exclusive Skype call. He made a post but it got him nowhere. He had to send email after email, or get in contact through Facebook and Twitter. Unfortunately, making a post here will not likely get you a response.

You need to get screenshots of your supposed emails saying your Savini code is available, but the page for the code of the game and the Savini skin are the exact same page. If the code isn't there, then you didn't buy it.

Sign in to follow this