Hmm will the Jason from the 2009 remake be playable, i mean i might seen Jason skin crazy, but still will this game is about Jason. Like if you agree

9 minutes ago, XXDonDonnXX said:

Hmm will the Jason from the 2009 remake be playable, i mean i might seen Jason skin crazy, but still will this game is about Jason. Like if you agree

Unfortunately we will most likely not see him. They don't have the rights to remake Jason or FVJ Jason.

However they have the rights for 1-X. So we will see part 4, 5 and X pre and post Uber with some more possible original designs like Savini.

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Unfortunately we will most likely not see him. They don't have the rights to remake Jason or FVJ Jason.

However they have the rights for 1-X. So we will see part 4, 5 and X pre and post Uber with some more possible original designs like Savini.

This may seem like a silly question, but why isnt part 1 Jason a skin? Is he too similar to part 2 or something? I haven't seen the OG f13th in a fortyear so my old man memory is a tad foggy on the details.

@XXDonDonnXX there are statements from Gun already in various places such as Twitter and these forums that state that the 2009 remake Jason and FvJ Jason will not be in the game due to licensing issues. I have looked at your other threads and it is information that is readily available had you used the search function.

Also, please read the forum rules before continuing to post on this forum. You are required to post an introduction in the introductions section, but I'm assuming you missed that rule as you have yet to do it. Please head there next and post one before anything else.