Nubcakes

Why Does Everyone Say Savini Is Overpowered?

21 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , I didn´t find better words , sorry. 

But I Pretty much only Play as Walking Jasons and he obviously is a Walking Jason. Why would it get stuck now? The Spear and Trident got buffed. They are Pretty much the fastest when it Comes down to Breaking down doors if you use correctly. It´s just a Long reaching weapon now , just without an Overhead swing. You played the update yet?

And also , if he is that bad , just his Skin is worth it to be played.

Love the look of him,the hit is still off so I use the pig splitter with him. I played 4 hours last night. I got stuck swinging at a car and it froze me. Then I swung the pitchfork through my friend a couple times and could not grab him. Same friend was repairing the phone and disappeared and ended up on the other side of the map.all have been reported. 

7 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Love the look of him,the hit is still off so I use the pig splitter with him. I played 4 hours last night. I got stuck swinging at a car and it froze me. Then I swung the pitchfork through my friend a couple times and could not grab him. Same friend was repairing the phone and disappeared and ended up on the other side of the map.all have been reported. 

Yeah , I only don´t use ''the Long weapons'' because they don´t have an Overhead swing because I love Breaking Windows with it.

@Cer1alkill3r , how would you rate him? A list would be nice.

9 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , I only don´t use ''the Long weapons'' because they don´t have an Overhead swing because I love Breaking Windows with it.

@Cer1alkill3r , how would you rate him? A list would be nice.

I would rate savini as tied 3rd best myself. 8,9,4 and savini,2,6,7. It that’s my opinion and I’m sure others feel differently. 

7 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I would rate savini as tied 3rd best myself. 8,9,4 and savini,2,6,7. It that’s my opinion and I’m sure others feel differently. 

I know it´s your opinion but now I am interested. You put Part IX above Savini? I am a Part IX main myself and I know that -Traps is very crippling. We don´t really know how effective +stun resistance but it is kinda better to have than +Sense. Both have +Shift , which are very strong Points for both (Pretty much the strongest). And the stalk is also very neat. And -HP makes no difference. 

It is :

Shift vs. Shift 

Stalk vs. Weapon Strength (Well.....Now that I Play more with other Jasons , I have to say , having +Stalk is really much better than somebody would think , so I go with Stalk. And also you can throw a knife combined with a Slash and boom , crippled)

Stun Resistance vs. Destruction (Whenever I Play a Destruction Jason I almost never have to breakdown doors. I actually rarely break down doors , only if the counselor trapped himself in a small cabin (which almost Always leads into a grab or Maybe even max rage thanks to Blocking..And even if not so often , some Things you can´t avoid (shotgun) and some Sneak attacks or someone from behind , if you didn´t get stunned it feels great and even if you get stunned , you are not as Long down as the others…..so I have to go with Stun resistance. Breaking down doors doesn´t even take Long if done right.

Can´t run vs. Can´t run

HP vs. Grip strength Well , Hp makes no difference…...and Well , Grip strength….even if minimal....I go with HP.

Traps vs. Water Speed   -Traps are hell. It is extremely crippling. You have to put 2 by the phone and one by the blue car (or yellow if there is no blue car [or if you know they want to kill you , put one in the shack or by the Tommy box]. So , Always one Objective is unprotected AND there is no free room for experimental traps (like the Bridge in Pinehurst , the map stand or if the phone house has only one door put one by the door). You have to check objectives a lot and you can´t guess wrong. I rarely travel in water , it´s only worth it as +Water Speed. Play Goalie at the Exit and he won´t Escape with the boat. If you really know how then also the counselor can´t avoid you. So Water Speed definitely better.

Even if the other stats are slightly better (which can also be argued) the cripplingness of -Traps makes him sadly worse than Savini.

Maybe I go a bit too much into that….Whatever thanks for inspiring me and you also forgot Part III and V.

How tf is this thread still alive. Yes Savini is very obviously 100% the best. A Jason with +Shift (20s cooldown / 10s cooldown in Rage), +Weapon Str (30 dmg per slash) AND +Destruction cannot be anything other than top. Part 4 has +Weapon Str and +Destruction but pays for it with -Shift and -Traps. Meanwhile, Savini has normal traps and actually no real weaknesses whatsoever. -Water Speed is not a weakness because even the slowest water speed Jason can goalie the very narrow boat exit and that is providing the map even has a boat. It is an absolute no brainer that Savini is head and shoulders above the rest, and even more so now that you can give him any weapon you like. Think about it, Part 3 and Part 8 are considered top tier and they have only one of Savini's strengths each.

• Like 5

Savini Jason is a combination of the best strengths, and the most irrelevant weaknesses. He’s just simply the best Jason there is.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I know it´s your opinion but now I am interested. You put Part IX above Savini? I am a Part IX main myself and I know that -Traps is very crippling. We don´t really know how effective +stun resistance but it is kinda better to have than +Sense. Both have +Shift , which are very strong Points for both (Pretty much the strongest). And the stalk is also very neat. And -HP makes no difference. 

It is :

Shift vs. Shift 

Stalk vs. Weapon Strength (Well.....Now that I Play more with other Jasons , I have to say , having +Stalk is really much better than somebody would think , so I go with Stalk. And also you can throw a knife combined with a Slash and boom , crippled)

Stun Resistance vs. Destruction (Whenever I Play a Destruction Jason I almost never have to breakdown doors. I actually rarely break down doors , only if the counselor trapped himself in a small cabin (which almost Always leads into a grab or Maybe even max rage thanks to Blocking..And even if not so often , some Things you can´t avoid (shotgun) and some Sneak attacks or someone from behind , if you didn´t get stunned it feels great and even if you get stunned , you are not as Long down as the others…..so I have to go with Stun resistance. Breaking down doors doesn´t even take Long if done right.

Can´t run vs. Can´t run

HP vs. Grip strength Well , Hp makes no difference…...and Well , Grip strength….even if minimal....I go with HP.

Traps vs. Water Speed   -Traps are hell. It is extremely crippling. You have to put 2 by the phone and one by the blue car (or yellow if there is no blue car [or if you know they want to kill you , put one in the shack or by the Tommy box]. So , Always one Objective is unprotected AND there is no free room for experimental traps (like the Bridge in Pinehurst , the map stand or if the phone house has only one door put one by the door). You have to check objectives a lot and you can´t guess wrong. I rarely travel in water , it´s only worth it as +Water Speed. Play Goalie at the Exit and he won´t Escape with the boat. If you really know how then also the counselor can´t avoid you. So Water Speed definitely better.

Even if the other stats are slightly better (which can also be argued) the cripplingness of -Traps makes him sadly worse than Savini.

Maybe I go a bit too much into that….Whatever thanks for inspiring me and you also forgot Part III and V.

Shoot I did not notice I missed them but I would put 5 and 3 right behind 4. I prefer traps for my style of play. I will place traps at the tommy house,phone and one car. I like to stop the car so I mainly trap the four seater and don’t care about the two seater. I try to stay away from trying to goal tending as savini because most people will just boat around while you goal tend to allow others to finish all other objectives. The only speed that he has is shift and that is crippled by a crappy grab. Before the new grab that was not as much of a problem. If you run into some Jason hunters the swing on the pitchfork is so slow to recover that if you miss you will take damage. The grip strength being so weak is easy to escape if you grab someone where you have to move so there is room for the kill even if nothing is in the way. I think if the game played the way it should and everything worked properly then my view would be different and he would be second.