Sign in to follow this  
GrandMasterLynx

Report Option = False Reports

I been killing everybody mostly every game and my reputation needs work

They just get mad and report me for no reason

This is why we don’t need a report option in the game

I don't get it. Are people just getting mad at you for killing them as Jason? Or do they somehow already know who you are, and assume you should be reported for something? Have you played so much that you have a PS4 community wide reputation?

I'm on PS4 and I just get rage quitters and people who threaten to leave the game if I kill them as Jason. Other then that no one says they are gonna report me. 

15 minutes ago, SciGuy said:

I don't get it. Are people just getting mad at you for killing them as Jason? Or do they somehow already know who you are, and assume you should be reported for something? Have you played so much that you have a PS4 community wide reputation?

I had a full group yell racial slurs at me called me the N word and said I was a racist and said they reported me so yes this does happen to me

3 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I had a full group yell racial slurs at me called me the N word and said I was a racist and said they reported me so yes this does happen to me

I've had people call me everything under the book when I'm Jason, would love to have their voices heard so they could be recorded but sadly it doesn't work. Wish I had a capture card lol 

But if there was a report option, you would be able to report them for being racist. If anything, record the game and email to the devs. If you weren't actually being racist, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

1 minute ago, SciGuy said:

But if there was a report option, you would be able to report them for being racist. If anything, record the game and email to the devs. If you weren't actually being racist, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I would like to point out if your on PS4 you can't record in game chat. No one can hear them and if they are racist towards anyone no one on streams or a recording can hear it. I do not know if Xbox has this issue and as for PC I know there are recording software. 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I would like to point out if your on PS4 you can't record in game chat. No one can hear them and if they are racist towards anyone no one on streams or a recording can hear it. I do not know if Xbox has this issue and as for PC I know there are recording software. 

I got a Elgato HD 60S that I record my gameplay but I don’t know how to record in game chat

49 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I been killing everybody mostly every game and my reputation needs work

They just get mad and report me for no reason

This is why we don’t need a report option in the game

Your playing Xbox keep doing that and you will be console banned

I got a Elgato HD 60S that I record my gameplay but I don’t know how to record in game chat

I dont know how elgato software works but in OBS studio i set my audio capture for "speakers" and "microphone." I have my headphones plugged into my speaker output. I can capture in game chat that way. Thats just for PC though.

Wouldn't mind having that lol It should already be set up if you have the audio working, for PS4 it's all built in and for some reason won't record people's voices. You should have their voices recorded since it bypasses them being muted on the system. 

1 minute ago, Bigboss831 said:

Your playing Xbox keep doing that and you will be console banned

Well for one I didn’t do anything but kill everybody so to me it’s like I gotta let everybody live and escape so I don’t get reported or banned so yes this is why the option to report shouldn’t be

Just now, GrandMasterLynx said:

Well for one I didn’t do anything but kill everybody so to me it’s like I gotta let everybody live and escape so I don’t get reported or banned so yes this is why the option to report shouldn’t be

Well your on a console, unless your glitching or working with other players then you should worry. If your just playing the game and killing then they can't do crap because they need proof to get you banned that you did something against TOS.  

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well your on a console, unless your glitching or working with other players then you should worry. If your just playing the game and killing then they can't do crap because they need proof to get you banned that you did something against TOS.  

If he plays on Xbox they can report in Xbox to have people avoid him which he has if he keeps doing that he will be console banned from Xbox Live.

• Like 1

Just now, Bigboss831 said:

If he plays on Xbox they can report in Xbox to have people avoid him which he has if he keeps doing that he will be console banned from Xbox Live.

This is why I don't go on xbox anymore. 

1 minute ago, Bigboss831 said:

Yup so I guess I gotta let people escape all the time now so I won’t get banned this is the kind of BULLSHIT I don’t want if they had the option to report people

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Yup so I guess I gotta let people escape all the time now so I won’t get banned this is the kind of BULLSHIT I don’t want if they had the option to report people

Well the only thing I can think of if someone does this and you do get banned you could show them videos of what has been going on and I'm sure MS might be able to lift the ban

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm actually aware of this issue. I posted a thread about it in the bug section, but the devs haven't addressed it yet. 

I haven't tested it yet, but someone mentioned a temporary fix for this. You have to push in-game chat audio to just the tv, (or I guess both the headset and tv if it's an option). It makes sense because the chat audio and game audio share the same channel at that point. I imagine the reason why it doesn't work, when chat is only being pushed to the headset, is because the devs have to patch something. For some reason, a few patches ago, they removed the option to push in-game audio out to the "world". If this was enabled, we wouldn't have issues hearing others.

3 minutes ago, SciGuy said:

I'm actually aware of this issue. I posted a thread about it in the bug section, but the devs haven't addressed it yet. 

I haven't tested it yet, but someone mentioned a temporary fix for this. You have to push in-game chat audio to just the tv, (or I guess both the headset and tv if it's an option). It makes sense because the chat audio and game audio share the same channel at that point. I imagine the reason why it doesn't work, when chat is only being pushed to the headset, is because the devs have to patch something. For some reason, a few patches ago, they removed the option to push in-game audio out to the "world". If this was enabled, we wouldn't have issues hearing others.

So I have to have my audio going through my tv in order to have them being heard? 

16 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

So I have to have my audio going through my tv in order to have them being heard? 

Yeah, it's an option somewhere in audio settings on the ps4. I'll warn you though, it takes a little getting used to if you're using a gaming headset for all your audio. You can still talk and hear them through your headset, but since it's sharing the same channel as regular game audio, there's no way to adjust the volume between the two. If you're not using a gaming headset, and you push chat audio to both tv and the headset, you're going to hear people on both. Just a small sacrifice you'll have to make for the streams and video clips. At least until it's fixed.

1 minute ago, SciGuy said:

Yeah, it's an option somewhere in audio settings on the ps4. I'll warn you though, it takes a little getting used to if you're using a gaming headset for all your audio. You can still talk and hear them through your headset, but since it's sharing the same channel as regular game audio, there's no way to adjust the volume between the two. If you're not using a gaming headset, and you push chat audio to both tv and the headset, you're going to hear people on both. Just a small sacrifice you'll have to make for the streams a video clips. At least until it's fixed.

I have a gaming headset and I have all my audio in the headset lol 

26 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

It's always ppl who are innocent who get banned & not the morons who deserve to be put in hell. 

25 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

If it says avoid you it is already too late it is already in the works. 

I play on Xbox One as well and I have developed a good group of people to my list that are reputable and play the game for fun.  Now, I mainly play private matches with these people and can get a full game most times.  This is what has kept the game fun for me since it's been ridden with glitch abusers, whiners, and racist 10 year olds.