Brigadius

Easy Mode (revised to - Origin Mode)

Since a lot of people are complaining the game is to hard I suggest an easy mode

EASY MODE (ORIGIN MODE) 

You can party, drink, explore the camp, explore the counselors but you also must watch the kids. The kids will try and get into mischief if left unchecked. Jason is still playable as a child and can interact with the other kids. I see a few possible objective scenarios.

POSSIBLE  OBJECTIVES

• Jason player must avoid being bullied and pushed in lake. 
  • Jasons must elude counselors so he can go for a swim. 

If Jason drowns you either lose or Jason character respawns as Pamela and tries to kill everyone. 

This was actually supposed to be a joke, but I'm not so sure anymore. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

I actually want to play that now. ?

It started out as a joke, but it actually could be a good gamemode with some additional changes. Counselors get uniforms, older setting add a vintage vignette effect to make more old timey. It would add Pamela too. Just make here like a buffer Tommy to make her very formidable and have the time between daytime instead of night.

As a gamemode Jason is kind of on the defensive until he dies and then the tables turn. Would be a awesome mode because your game objectives could radically flip at any moment. 

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

It started out as a joke, but it actually could be a good gamemode with some additional changes. Counselors get uniforms, older setting add a vintage vignette effect to make more old timey. It would add Pamela too. Just make here like a buffer Tommy to make her very formidable and have the time between daytime instead of night.

As a gamemode Jason is kind of on the defensive until he does and then the tables turn. Would be a awesome mode because your game objectives could radically flip at any moment. 

I might have misunderstood but I get the impression you want it to be like a hub? But one you can die in?

6 hours ago, Brigadius said:

POSSIBLE  OBJECTIVES

• Jason player must avoid being bullied and pushed in lake. 
  • Jasons must elude counselors so he can go for a swim. 

If Jason drowns you either lose or Jason character respawns as Pamela and tries to kill everyone. 

This was actually supposed to be a joke, but I'm not so sure anymore. 

Problem is, the sensitive souls will complain about how the in game bullying hurt their feelings. You'll need to go simpler...and make sure everyone gets a trophy and a medal

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pikalicious said:

Please take the suggestions and feedback group on the forums seriously or I'll summon the @Kodiak

If you have nothing to add to the discussion and just want to derail topics then don't reply or I'll summon the @JPops

^ Burned that ass real quick. haha

But yeah, even with you saying this was originally a joke, it's a really solid idea. And I give extra kudos to any good idea that includes some Pamela gameplay. I'd definitely be down for this.

13 hours ago, Seeker said:

I might have misunderstood but I get the impression you want it to be like a hub? But one you can die in?

No hub. Actual gamemode. I was trying to describe that it should have a more old time feel to it. Grainy camera or something because if it's a origin mode it takes place further in the past. 

I can't tell if these are light hearted jokes or not but in the event it isn't and since I did happen to come along and read this I will only say that ideas will differ one can not gauge the seriousness of an idea and not call it invalid based upon that. Now with that said, obviously if something is extremely out of the park that may be one thing but I do not see this as something that was way off the mark. Will it happen? Probably not, but it's an idea none the less and that's what the forum is, a place to discuss ideas. 

4 hours ago, Emperiex said:

^ Burned that ass real quick. haha

But yeah, even with you saying this was originally a joke, it's a really solid idea. And I give extra kudos to any good idea that includes some Pamela gameplay. I'd definitely be down for this.

52 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

I like this idea

It's actually not a bad idea. I bet if the community actually came together and fleshed out an idea and had community support and presented a well thought out idea they might consider it. It would require a fair amount of work though. It needs two new player models (youngJason and Pamela) at the very least maybe some children. The mechanics don't really need to change other than needing to add a way to prevent Jason from reaching the water. If he reaches the water normal gameplay basically happens except it's Pamela trying to kill you. 

18 hours ago, Pikalicious said:

Please take the suggestions and feedback group on the forums seriously or I'll summon the @Kodiak

11 hours ago, Brigadius said:

If you have nothing to add to the discussion and just want to derail topics then don't reply or I'll summon the @JPops

Playing pokemon with the mods? 

I'll summon @Randygbk ?

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

I'll summon @Randygbk ?

With time we could probably catch them all. The admins and mods that is. 

• Like 1

So kind of like a sandbox mode kind of thing, with small tasks like taking care of children, kind of sounds like the normal game mode, me having to take care of children. haha

In all serious I would totally be down for something like this, a bit more easy, more relaxed and a tad comical.

Because I dream that one day, I can play Friday the 13th without Tiffany and I screaming internally.

grumpy.gif

2 hours ago, Randygbk said:

You rang?

Nothing serious was just doing what the other guys did. ?

10 hours ago, Seeker said:

I'll summon @Randygbk ?

Pokemon u say? in that case i choose wes he has the firing powers

• Like 2