Sign in to follow this  
DarkJuggalo

Game Realy should have Dedicated Servers buy now

Simply Bringing this up again as I'm sure its been mentioned before. However the game realy does need dedicated servers. The game is still a mess with hosts quitting because they were killed buy the player playing Jason. Its extremely Detrimental to the players when the host just up and rage quits cause they were killed buy Jason. I will also add in that the peer to peer servers the game uses. Is simply put just outdated. Most games rarely use peer to peer connections anymore. Most have Dedicated servers with Dedicated matchmaking. Thus making Games easier and quicker to find and join. Dedicated Servers also would prevent players being dropped from connection timeouts. Or simply loosing connection the match All together. 

Just now, DarkJuggalo said:

Simply Bringing this up again as I'm sure its been mentioned before. However the game realy does need dedicated servers. The game is still a mess with hosts quitting because they were killed buy the player playing Jason. Its extremely Detrimental to the players when the host just up and rage quits cause they were killed buy Jason. I will also add in that the peer to peer servers the game uses. Is simply put just outdated. Most games rarely use peer to peer connections anymore. Most have Dedicated servers with Dedicated matchmaking. Thus making Games easier and quicker to find and join. Dedicated Servers also would prevent players being dropped from connection timeouts. Or simply loosing connection the match All together. 

You'll find what you're looking for here:

Long story short they lied to 2/3 their player base. Consoles do not have dedicated servers, period. Not a fluke or anything, they intentionally sent it out without them.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You'll find what you're looking for here:

Long story short they lied to 2/3 their player base. Consoles do not have dedicated servers, period. Not a fluke or anything, they intentionally sent it out without them.

I can belive that. Its definatly a problem that needs addressing and fixing effective Immediately. Will they listen and actualy fix that is to be determined.

17 minutes ago, DarkJuggalo said:

I can belive that. Its definatly a problem that needs addressing and fixing effective Immediately. Will they listen and actualy fix that is to be determined.

They said that it's on their "roster". So here's to hoping.