Yeah, this isnt a new map. Its an episode of OITNB that has a F13 style to it. Probably a guy with a Jason mask.

4 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Yeah. I see it as a "pathetic" attention grab... to stay relevant. Since the show got some traction and made some references... easy pickings.

Still... it's hilarious to me why anyone would think this is somekind of content announcement. Sorry, can't help myself there.

It's fine. I mean would a prison map be cool yeah, would make for a new game mode. Jason break cell doors down and killing teens who are trying to change. However I don't see it happening, I see more of the movie maps coming then original maps. But hey! We all have that one friend who is a bit odd 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It's fine. I mean would a prison map be cool yeah, would make for a new game mode. Jason break cell doors down and killing teens who are trying to change. However I don't see it happening, I see more of the movie maps coming then original maps. But hey! We all have that one friend who is a bit odd 

giphy.gif

Oh god, that gif is perfect. Thanks for the chuckle mate. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, pRaX said:

Oh god, that gif is perfect. Thanks for the chuckle mate. :lol:

Your welcome friend :D

• Like 1

I am a 42 year old gamer who gives a f***k about twitter/facebook activity (i dont even got accounts for that social media kiddy shit)

All i want is info/news in the "official forum"!!! Why set up an forum if i do not reply to the community?

Also they could have done it better and release the game as early access! In my opinion this game is not even in beta status on Xbox One!

I hope they work 24/7 to fix the problems and that´s because there is silence. If not? Blame on you!!!

2 minutes ago, r3b3l sTu said:

I am a 42 year old gamer who gives a f***k about twitter/facebook activity (i dont even got accounts for that social media kiddy shit)

All i want is info/news in the "official forum"!!! Why set up an forum if i do not reply to the community?

Also they could have done it better and release the game as early access! In my opinion this game is not even in beta status on Xbox One!

I hope they work 24/7 to fix the problems and that´s because there is silence. If not? Blame on you!!!

They've been neglecting the forums for a while, unfortunately. Threads that talked about this in the past have been shut down .

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

They've been neglecting the forums for a while, unfortunately. Threads that talked about this in the past have been shut down .

It'd be nice if the threads that are locked for "duplicate topics" actually referenced the topic you're suppose to discuss it in.

8 hours ago, pRaX said:

What map? How? What? Why? :blink:

people are thinking there might be a prison map, but i was saying i don't particularly care what maps they add be it a prison or carnival as long as it's entertaining. I don't think that tweet has to do with the game but hey if they end up adding a prison map just make it fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

people are thinking there might be a prison map, but i was saying i don't particularly care what maps they add be it a prison or carnival as long as it's entertaining. I don't think that tweet has to do with the game but hey if they end up adding a prison map just make it fun.

Yeah at this point i don't really care what maps they add as long as they're fun.

I'll take more basic cabin layouts as long as they're different enough ffs. Just add some variety.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah at this point i don't really care what maps they add as long as they're fun.

I'll take more basic cabin layouts as long as they're different enough ffs. Just add some variety.

What about... Packanack... reskinned with different colors? Would you take that?

8 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

does xbox have random cabins yet?

@Jubileet, no, no i wouldn't

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jubileet said:

What about... Packanack... reskinned with different colors? Would you take that?

I do have some standards :lol:

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

does xbox have random cabins yet?

@Jubileet, no, no i wouldn't

And yes it finally does since the last patch. They're still the same basic layout but one or two cabins won't be in the same location.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I do have some standards :lol:

And yes it finally does since the last patch. They're still the same basic layout but one or two cabins won't be in the same location.

Finally, Xbox got a beta game. It was missing so many features at launch. So over a month to get a basic feature.

8 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Just saw over on discord that the Xbox patch goes into certification this week. From Illfonic Joe.

always nice to see official information disseminated to an unofficial page first.:wacko: 

14 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

always nice to see official information disseminated to an unofficial page first.:wacko: 

It's not like we have a thread asking where the update is or anything. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, malloymk said:

In fairness to Gun every time they do try to communicate with us, they just get shit on anyway.

The deserve it. Every word.

RE: Discord XBox News

At the end of the day they know this scattergun method of releasing information annoys many people - but choose to ignore that notion.

"You reap what you Sow" as the saying goes.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

RE: Discord XBox News

At the end of the day they know this scattergun method of releasing information annoys many people - but choose to ignore that notion.

"You reap what you Sow" as the saying goes.

So what your saying is if they sow discord that's what will grow. 

No better place to to sow discord than discord. It literally means to argue. Think they would choose to spread the info on a friendlier channel. Where's the harmony site?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

So what your saying is if they sow discord that's what will grow. 

No better place to to sow discord than discord. It literally means to argue. Think they would choose to spread the info on a friendlier channel. Where's the harmony site?

Nope. I mean if you knowingly sow seeds of discontent despite peoples clear frustrations, don't be then surprised if people can be discontented towards you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Nope. I mean if you knowingly sow seeds of discontent despite peoples clear frustrations, don't be then surprised if people can be discontented towards you.

Isn't that what I just said

Personally I'd rather have them be silent developing the game, than trying to put out PR fires over how they banned a player because they are in bed with some Turtle Rock Studio Girls.

Evolve was a trash game. This game is much the same.

Can Gun save their rep and fix the game in time. That should be the priority before they go about righting their wrongings of the community.

It's not like we have a thread asking where the update is or anything. 

Gun responded to a user on Twitter in case any of you Xbox owners missed it. They say it is coming. So yeah, not much info, but it is a confirmation that they are working on it.

Edited by Pikalicious

16 hours ago, Pikalicious said:

Personally I'd rather have them be silent developing the game, than trying to put out PR fires over how they banned a player because they are in bed with some Turtle Rock Studio Girls.

Evolve was a trash game. This game is much the same.

Can Gun save their rep and fix the game in time. That should be the priority before they go about righting their wrongings of the community.

Gun responded to a user on Twitter in case any of you Xbox owners missed it. They say it is coming. So yeah, not much info, but it is a confirmation that they are working on it.

They've always said they are 'working on it'

On 11/07/2017 at 6:26 PM, Shadesofjoe said:

Given the recent death threats, I'm not going to hold it against them if they want to step back, pause, and figure out how they can move forward with a more effective (and safe) communication philosophy.

Gun got death threats?

Over a game? 

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Gun got death threats?

Over a game? 

Yeah people are mad @GunMedia_Ben and his radio silence. Took it too far. 

Still wish he would grow a set and post here once in a while but no need to threaten him