Bigboss831

Gun media developers I hope

I hope during this time you guys are safe I love this game. I  play it with my cop buddies. And I hope you contacted the FBI about these events. Huge Friday the 13 fan you guys are in my prayers.

52 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

I hope during this time you guys are safe I love this game. I  play it with my cop buddies. And I hope you contacted the FBI about these events. Huge Friday the 13 fan you guys are in my prayers.

Most definitely.

This banning debacle deserves to be the top #1 priority of the FBI. Screw actual child molestation. Threats made in a video game are the real threat.

The madness ends here. First friday the 13th, then call of duty! We're probably gonna need to bring in the CIA for COD though. There its mainly children threatening other children.

Life in prison for all.

• Like 6

Wouldnt worry about it. My life gets threatend in game all the time but i know the ones threatning arent old enough to drive so its all good

Talk about stirring the pot. Didnt you call people out on that the other day? And mention that you yourself were investigating? Why is this a topic?

8 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Talk about stirring the pot. Didnt you call people out on that the other day? And mention that you yourself were investigating? Why is this a topic?

If he's trolling, then he's obviously posting because he thinks the devs are full of shit. The real question is, why would you ask?

It's just a guess but... is there a chance that you are in law enforcement Bigboss911?

• Like 1

Locking this thread.