Well, this was 1 minute into a game for me, at the big two-story house on Packanack. I was able to secure a headshot with the shotgun on Jason, followed by using all 3 pocket knives to get to the cops and survive. Phew!

RNG3.png

• Like 4

Haha don't think I've ever found three pocket knives before. Jason player must have been super frustrated! ? 

• Like 1

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Haha don't think I've ever found three pocket knives before. Jason player must have been super frustrated! ? 

Oh, he was livid. Spewing profanities.

I've found three pocket knives like ONCE ever. 

It was a great feeling though!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nubcakes said:

Oh, he was livid. Spewing profanities.

I've had the pleasure to find 3 pocket knives on a few occasions now. One Jason that was able to grab me all 3 times was plenty surprised when I popped the 3rd one. He wasn't livid and spewing profanities, but was definitely vocalizing his disbelief and I had to say "didn't think I had that last one did ya?" ;)

• Like 1

Haha, I love it.  I've found 3 before but not all in my inventory at once.  Just sporadically through the game.  That Jason was, luckily, a buddy so he didn't go ballistic but he wouldn't stop talking about the bad luck he had in the game with knives, even throughout the next game we had.

• Like 1

2 pocket knives, fire crackers, shotgun and Pam's sweater I had once. Sad to say... I still died... I ended up being the last one left but there was nothing I could get done. But damn, all that shit within a minute? Kudos 

It's always my luck that I end up getting 2 pocket knives, a first aid spray, and a shotgun, then escape easily.  In those situations, I want the fight!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, matisangry said:

got three pocket knives twice today and both times i got hacked to death. 

You're still a brave soul. I commend you.

• Like 1

Dude really? You should've left two of those knives for other players. This is supposed to be a team game. 

31 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Dude really? You should've left two of those knives for other players. This is supposed to be a team game. 

i tried giving one up to the other councilor i saw but they weren't interested. must have had mics muted. 

lol...never got 3. Got 2 a few times. But never 3. And all 3 were in the Packanack Lodge? Crazy...

I'll keep two, though. i play as the little fat guy so i keep one for traps so i can repair stuff and the other for self defense. 

2 hours ago, matisangry said:

i tried giving one up to the other councilor i saw but they weren't interested. must have had mics muted. 

Really? Wow. That's just stupid. You're refusing something that could save your life? Why would you even think about doing that? Did the counselor die?

Just saying, when I'm Jason I (probably) just hack & slash with the melee weapon. Couldn't care less about pocket knives. I mean, come on, that's pretty obvious.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Really? Wow. That's just stupid. You're refusing something that could save your life? Why would you even think about doing that? Did the counselor die?

nah. I'm a team player,  i don't NEED three pocket knives. I'd actually prefer to have some firecrackers or a health spray instead. if i can help a bully survive longer, it generally helps me survive longer. 

• Like 1

I once spawned just outside the phone house at Crystal Lake, which was situated between both cars.

Within 1 minute, in the same house, I'd found the fuse and both sets of car keys. :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I once spawned just outside the phone house at Crystal Lake, which was situated between both cars.

Within 1 minute, in the same house, I'd found the fuse and both sets of car keys. :)

I've had that happen a lot lately - finding both sets of keys within a cabin or two. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, matisangry said:

I've had that happen a lot lately - finding both sets of keys within a cabin or two. 

Same here.  I always make an effort to drop a set off at one of the cars in those cases.

• Like 1

I got 3 in packnack lodge and survived because I found the shotgun and pans sweater 

I had a game where I found a gas tank in the first house, jogged over to drop it by the car, then immediately found the second gas tank in the house next to that car.

So jogged over to the second car, put it in and promptly got murdered by Jason morphing in. A day in the life.

I've had double pocket knives on rare occasion, but never three. It happened a little more often on the Beta, before they (wisely IMO) reduced the amount of them generated.

4 minutes ago, Deeify said:

Same here.  I always make an effort to drop a set off at one of the cars in those cases.

definitely. i really suck at driving so I'm not a big fan of hanging on to the keys. i tend to drop them off by the car when i find them. 

15 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I could have done alot of things. I lied to Jason and said that was my last knife and when he got knifed a second time, he knew there was no way I had a third one, but alas...

8 minutes ago, Nubcakes said:

I could have done alot of things. I lied to Jason and said that was my last knife and when he got knifed a second time, he knew there was no way I had a third one, but alas...

But why would you keep those two extra knives for yourself when you could've left them for other players? To tick Jason off isn't a good reason to hoard knives.