Just now, SnakeSound222 said:

But why would you keep those two extra knives for yourself when you could've left them for other players?

I just wanted to cherish having 3 knives because I had never had 3 before lol. The satisfaction from pissing off the grabbing Jason was priceless. The police were there anyway, many people had already escaped.

14 minutes ago, Nubcakes said:

I just wanted to cherish having 3 knives because I had never had 3 before lol. The satisfaction from pissing off the grabbing Jason was priceless. The police were there anyway, many people had already escaped.

So you were the last counselor left?

Just now, SnakeSound222 said:

So you were the last counselor left?

Lol yeah because my idiot self chose the wrong side and the police were on the other side of Packanack. So I did the Packanack marathon xD

1 minute ago, Nubcakes said:

Lol yeah because my idiot self chose the wrong side and the police were on the other side of Packanack. So I did the Packanack marathon xD

Oh then that's fine. 

23 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

But why would you keep those two extra knives for yourself when you could've left them for other players? To tick Jason off isn't a good reason to hoard knives. 

To be fair, even if most of the players didn't get out all items will spawn on the beach. You would have to back track to the beach and search it for items that people took with them. 

16 hours ago, Rok73 said:

Just saying, when I'm Jason I (probably) just hack & slash with the melee weapon. Couldn't care less about pocket knives. I mean, come on, that's pretty obvious.

I don't have anything against someone hacking and slashing with Jason per se.  But, I am not trying to climb the ladder or get the best stats within a month, I like the inventive kills. I'd rather stick a poker down your throat by the campfire, chop you into little bits, or ram your head with a door than stick a pitchfork up your ass. lol My friends and I make fun of each other every time one of us does a basic choke out, or just hacks somebody to death. But, everyone has their own way to play the game. To each their own.