Recently Ive noticed in game. Players playing as Jason are able to Morph Inside of buildings without Breaking down doors. Morphing Inside of any building should not be possible within the game in the first place. To accurately Describe the situation I had fortified myself within a home barricaded each door. With Each door having been barricaded there should have been no way he got inside. However the player playing as Jason. Suddenly Stopped breaking the door down then Appeared inside the building to grab and kill me through morph. This is exactly why game testing is done prior to release of a game. To Ensure balance and fair play.

11 minutes ago, DarkJuggalo said:

Recently Ive noticed in game. Players playing as Jason are able to Morph Inside of buildings without Breaking down doors. Morphing Inside of any building should not be possible within the game in the first place. To accurately Describe the situation I had fortified myself within a home barricaded each door. With Each door having been barricaded there should have been no way he got inside. However the player playing as Jason. Suddenly Stopped breaking the door down then Appeared inside the building to grab and kill me through morph. This is exactly why game testing is done prior to release of a game. To Ensure balance and fair play.

Haven't came across this yet. There was one instance where I morphed in the doorway as someone was barricading and I grabbed him.

We both agreed that was bullshit so I let him go. He opened the door, let me outside, then the real chase ensued.

I have been accused of "cheating" for shifting inside of houses before they close the door on me. I think it's kind of funny though. Once they realize they locked you inside with them the screams are priceless.

But, yeah. Haven't came across that yet but from your description it sounds like it's a full blown glitch/exploit instead of shifting. 

• Like 1

Haven't seen this yet.  You have a video?  It sounds like you've encountered this more than once so you should take a video  and post it and send to devs. 

Stalking and waiting inside a cabin should be the only way to be Jason inside of a barricaded cabin... muhahaha... so much fun the rare times you can pull this off.

Indeed, the screams are priceless!! :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

It not a glitch you can do it if your fast

Faster than what, light? He said it was all barricade and Jason was outside chopping door down and then he was inside. 

I actually had this happen to me too,  only once but it scared the fu#& out of me,  if it was a very rare thing I wouldn't care but often would be aweful

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I have been accused of "cheating" for shifting inside of houses before they close the door on me. I think it's kind of funny though. Once they realize they locked you inside with them the screams are priceless.

Yes! This sounds like my M.O. I will let a counselor have a little lead distance on me going towards a cabin door just to pull off this maneuver. Did it once so quick, I had time to watch them close the door, lock it, and start to search a drawer. I patiently waited for them to finish search a drawer and turn around....then....mwa ha ha ha ha ah! :ph34r:::::SQUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!::::: Hung them on the coat rack and casually strolled away.

• Like 1

It's happened to me a lot of times...i was into a cabin with de doors closed n jason appeared from nowere and grabbed me...this is no good....:-/

Odd, I've never encountered this once.  But in the original post, it would sound more like an accidental glitch as opposed to an intentional exploit - why would he waste time even trying to break down the door if he knew a cheat to get inside?

Next time I play as Jason, I'll have to play around and see if this is actually a repeatable problem, or just some fluke issue that only happens in rare circumstances.  Because you'd think with all of the various glitches/cheats/exploits that have been discussed on the board, this issue would have been complained about from day 1. 

(Not doubting the poster, just saying it's odd it hasn't come up before now)

I can't say that I've seen this happen. Level 50+ (would be 70+ if not for the crashes) and many hours played. It is certainly plausible, but I can't say that I've seen it. I'll ask around with some friends and see if they have seen it occur. It may be one of those super rare bugs that'll be hard to pin down the cause.

On 10/07/2017 at 6:20 PM, DarkJuggalo said:

Maybe Jason was Shifting... he may enter invisible before you close the door... did this happened immediatly after? Or it taked time?

or maybe Jason was there hidden and with Stalk active all the time?

I tried to morph to inside big house and never succeed it.

10 hours ago, AJLeatherman said:

Odd, I've never encountered this once.  But in the original post, it would sound more like an accidental glitch as opposed to an intentional exploit - why would he waste time even trying to break down the door if he knew a cheat to get inside?

Next time I play as Jason, I'll have to play around and see if this is actually a repeatable problem, or just some fluke issue that only happens in rare circumstances.  Because you'd think with all of the various glitches/cheats/exploits that have been discussed on the board, this issue would have been complained about from day 1. 

(Not doubting the poster, just saying it's odd it hasn't come up before now)

To throw off suspicion ?