xMyst

[GAMEPLAY] - Forced out of map after Stunned.

If you're Jason and you end up pulling another player out of a car, and another player hits you with a High Stun chance weapon and succeeds in the stun. You will be forced out of the map, and just keep clipping out until the game doesn't even register you alive. The greatest thing is when everyone laughs over their microphones because they completed the bug and lived, even though their survival was futile. It annoys me that I don't see this bug posted because its existed since start, guess people either don't know how the bug is done or they just want an easy way to beat Jason.

I'm not entirely sure how it is possible but the game that I played recently it was an Adam and a Chad in the 4 Door. I pulled Chad out of the Driver's seat whilst the other player was running, Chad then yelled on his Microphone "hit him, hit him" in the middle of the pulling animation as soon as I got him out I was hit with a baseball bat, Chad escaped and I flew straight out of the map before I had the ability to morph back into the map.

do you expect them to watch you kill the councilor they are with, i wouldnt i usually get out and hit jason 9 out of 10 times out of instinct ive seen the glitch happen but not purposely hitting jason while he grabs someone out the car is very very very common

i also escape almost everytime im in a car from stunning jason. its just part of the game lol. i usually have a perk that stuns him for a longer amount of time which results in me getting out easier

It happen to me the other day. I was also pulling Chad out of the car when Kenny cracked me with a bat. I wish I would have recorded it.

After I died/sailed out of the map, I spawned as Tommy. Weirdest thing.

I have had this happen to me a few times. Isn't just the car. I pulled Kenny off the phone box today, then LaChappa hit me with a flare that blasted me into outer GD space.

This is a bug that is known to the devs there is only no estimate when they will fix it but for what it's worth it is indeed an annoying bug as people tend to abuse it to win matches. I never use it on purpose as it ruins the game for me imo

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 2:06 PM, xMyst said:

I flew straight out of the map before I had the ability to morph back into the map.

I've seen this and it is annoying. Just know that there ARE times you can morph back into the map in time, it just depends on factors I don't know. See below. This guy was able to morph back in after taking time to sip his soda: