Song  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is your favorite in the whole game?

• Summer of Heat - Kristine, Mitch Murder
    • Friday The 13th - The Misfits
    • Live Before I Die - Crazy Lixx
    • He's back the man behind the mask - Alice Cooper

Alice Cooper, and I'm annoyed it doesn't play on the radio. So fucking tired of that Misfits song.

I tried to put the Crispin Glover dance from Final Chapter here, but even the gif was too large of a file. Side note, I am the jaded old guy that hasn't like the Misfits since Danzig left. haha

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Alice Cooper, and I'm annoyed it doesn't play on the radio. So fucking tired of that Misfits song.

Yeah dude, I don't know why but radio always put the Misfits song, at least the stupid radio should put Summer of Heat (damn I love that song, is perfect for the game) or something else like Killer from Crazy Lixx. I don't know why Gun put that song in the credits but not in the radio

• Like 1

It's tough because I like most of them. Out of these though:

Crazy Lixx - XIII

Crazy Lixx - Killer

Alice Cooper - Man Behind the Mask

Crazy Lixx - Live before I die

It'd have to be Killer.

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I tried to put the Crispin Glover dance from Final Chapter here, but even the gif was too large of a file. Side note, I am the jaded old guy that hasn't like the Misfits since Danzig left. haha

One in every crowd (of Misfits fans)... well, a lot more than one. 

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

One in every crowd (of Misfits fans)... well, a lot more than one. 

Haha. Sure are. I saw the Misfits open for GWAR on the American Psycho tour (Michael Graves, Jerry Only, Dr. Chud  era, @ Bogarts in CincinNasty) and I saw Danzig headline Blackest of the Black(House of Blues in Cleveland) and reunite with Doyle (first time in 20 years at the time) and play old Misfits song. Danzig and Doyle doing old songs was incredible. American Psycho felt too poppy for me I guess. To each their own. I also saw Michael Graves at a small club called Elbo's in Dayton, OH and it was awful. Haha

Looks like Friday The 13th does not like anyone. It's funny because is the only song that is in the radio that works correctly other songs not play because at the end of the song if you are far from radio and you come again the songs dont play but radio is on lol

7 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Haha. Sure are. I saw the Misfits open for GWAR on the American Psycho tour (Michael Graves, Jerry Only, Dr. Chud  era, @ Bogarts in CincinNasty) and I saw Danzig headline Blackest of the Black(House of Blues in Cleveland) and reunite with Doyle (first time in 20 years at the time) and play old Misfits song. Danzig and Doyle doing old songs was incredible. American Psycho felt too poppy for me I guess. To each their own. I also saw Michael Graves at a small club called Elbo's in Dayton, OH and it was awful. Haha

Nice. I'm a fan of most Misfits- even managed to enjoy some of the Only stuff but not much of the recent output. I've seen the Only fronted lineup twice and it feels like a tribute band. Stoked to see Marky Ramone on drums the first time and Robo the second time though. It's kind of a punk rock all stars band.

Would love to see Danzig live, with Doyle would be awesome.

1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Looks like Friday The 13th does not like anyone. It's funny because is the only song that is in the radio that works correctly other songs not play because at the end of the song if you are far from radio and you come again the songs dont play but radio is on lol

I wouldn't complain if it was Alice Cooper. I could listen to that over and over. :)

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Hoping "Darkest Side of the Night" finds it way into any Lazarus or Manhattan maps.

Yes, please. That would be awesome.

20 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Same. I hate turning on the radio to the same song. The only way I hear a different one is if I intentionally wait until that song finishes and by then I'm dead.

Funny how every radio is immediately tuned into one specific misfits song.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Same. I hate turning on the radio to the same song. The only way I hear a different one is if I intentionally wait until that song finishes and by then I'm dead.

Same xD I hope some day, in a far future Gun will fix that.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Nice. I'm a fan of most Misfits- even managed to enjoy some of the Only stuff but not much of the recent output. I've seen the Only fronted lineup twice and it feels like a tribute band. Stoked to see Marky Ramone on drums the first time and Robo the second time though. It's kind of a punk rock all stars band.

Dude! That would be great to have seen either of those drummers! I could see the feeling of it being a "tribute" band though.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

You do know you can change songs holding x right...(in ps4)

4 minutes ago, KhazzeronBloodmoore said:

You do know you can change songs holding x right...(in ps4)

What? This is news to me. Thanks for the tip hopefully that feature isn't locked away in a patch lmao. I'll try it out tonight.

@bewareofbears we found our savior.

• Like 1