I've only been on the forum for a couple of days. But, I just came in here to brag a little. I was finally with a group that killed Savini Jason! In know that probably doesn't sound like a huge achievement to a lot of people here, but it has been kind of my Moby Dick since the first time I saw the skin. I love that skin btw, it's awesome! But, neither me nor any of the friends I play with on a normal basis were able to get the skin. I'll admit, there was just a little skin envy going on here!  So, we figured the next best thing was to kill him. And we have failed on many, many occasions!  :angry::lol: We had killed Jason 4 times before this, just never this Jason!

I was playing a few nights ago with 3 friends as well as a pretty good group of counselors (trust me, I know how rare that is) against Hell Jason, and we decided pretty early on that we were going to try to kill him. I was playing as Deb, so I went to get the sweater fairly early. You know, after getting a flare gun, some spray, and a knife. I then worked on repairing the 4 door and the fuse while the other counselors worked on running items and trying to get Jason's mask off. 

We lost a couple of counselors because this Jason was pretty damn good! Luckily we were able to bait Jason close to the bridge with the car and fate smiled upon us. By that time, I had used the flare gun, my knife, and the damn healing spray! lol But, I had a bat. It was a little more satisfying because the person playing Jason was kind of mocking us, saying he knew what we were trying to do and it wasn't going to work.

I was able to hypnotize (for lack of a better word) Jason, and stun him with the bat. Then Tommy put the machete right in his brainpan! Unfortunately, I wasn't recording that night. I know, I know, if I don't have proof, it didn't happen. But, we will definitely be trying to do it again, and I will try to remember to record it this time..

EDIT: I'm sure there will be plenty of tl;dr for this post. If you did read it, thanks for getting through my incoherent rambling. I was just kind of proud of the achievement. ;)

Edited by Rexfellis
Addition to post
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I know, I know, if I don't have proof, it didn't happen. But, we will definitely be trying to do it again, and I will try to remember to record it this time..

Ufortunately, no. But, I will make sure to get it next time it looks like we may pull it off. ;)

• Like 1

I've been killed as Savini by a group of chinese players. They were savage, a million pocket knives and as soon as I got sweatered, I mashed E but only to find a machete in my face. Well played, sir.

21 minutes ago, Nubcakes said:

I've been killed as Savini by a group of chinese players. They were savage, a million pocket knives and as soon as I got sweatered, I mashed E but only to find a machete in my face. Well played, sir.

Wow you're so bad. Jason cannot die and you die anyway. Git gud bad kid.

JK

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Wow you're so bad. Jason cannot die and you die anyway. Git gud bad kid.

JK

I'm telling you man those chinese players are crazy

15 minutes ago, Nubcakes said:

I'm telling you man those chinese players are crazy

Your telling me. I use to play on Ark servers but the Chinese players took over... I just left servers forever 

Congrats Rexfellis, and good on you and your teammates for sticking it out, and getting the job done instead of complaining about SJ. ?

• Like 1

Any Jason that dies is a rubbish Jason player. No ones even come close to removing my mask yet since launch.

5 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Any Jason that dies is a rubbish Jason player. No ones even come close to removing my mask yet since launch.

I'm telling you man.. just wait. I didn't think it was possible and I average like 5 to 6 kills a game, and this godly group of epic perked counselors all working together got me. Just wait.

• Like 1

I've gone up against a few groups of people who have managed to de-mask me, but out of +100 games as Jason I've not had anyone even come close to killing me. The second the mask is off, Tommy dies if he's in play. I'm also good at predicting counsellor attacks and quickly click combat stance and block on when I see it coming. I refuse to let anyone actually kill me :) If they manage it I'll be shocked.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I've gone up against a few groups of people who have managed to de-mask me, but out of +100 games as Jason I've not had anyone even come close to killing me. The second the mask is off, Tommy dies if he's in play. I'm also good at predicting counsellor attacks and quickly click combat stance and block on when I see it coming. I refuse to let anyone actually kill me :) If they manage it I'll be shocked.

Same nobody has been able to kill me & I’m maxed level

37 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Same nobody has been able to kill me & I’m maxed level

Were talking bout Jason. Not glitching in secret rooms and on top of roofs.

4 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Yup I’m able to kill everybody and nobody has been able to kill me it’s really sad I want a challenge but nobody can take me up on it

I've been de masked a couple of times as Savini but nobody has gotten anywhere near close to killing me. Wipe them all out one by one as they head for the shack starting with Tommy Jarvis.

It was me you killed I believe? On PS4 as Campfacer? Yes I was ashamed I got killed and I put up a fight but got The machete!!!! :(

I've played Jason a gazillion times and I neva died bruh. Git gud.

22 hours ago, Kodiak said:

The second the mask is off, Tommy dies if he's in play.

I've never been demasked, but I will mark Tommy for death instantly. If another counselor asks to be killed or someone's trying to complete an objective, while I'm chasing Tommy, then I'll kill them or go to the objective, but after I'm done it's back to Tommy.

21 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

@RAGEVIRUS we get it, he admitted to glitching. No need to remind everyone that he glitched every time he posts. Now leave it alone. Thanks. 

• Like 1

If you've been unmasked, you can be killed.

It hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it could. The real keys are never letting the sweater be gotten (or killing all the girls), and/or taking Tommy out of play. Lose your mask without having those locked down and you're just a click away from being defeated (let's face it... Jason doesn't DIE!!). :D

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:53 AM, Kodiak said:

Same. I've had various groups try it and one even got me on my knees as part 8 Jason but they still didn't get the job done. That's why I always try to catch counselors when they go to the shack. Kill the girl with the sweater and the plan is automatically foiled.

1 hour ago, Emperiex said:

Same. I've had various groups try it and one even got me on my knees as part 8 Jason but they still didn't get the job done. That's why I always try to catch counselors when they go to the shack. Kill the girl with the sweater and the plan is automatically foiled.

Yup I do the same once I hear somebody is in my hut I stop what I’m doing and go kill them for taking my mothers sweater 

Some players are crafty, though. They travel in pairs to the shack so they can save each others ass. But I had one instance where one person was playing Deborah and the other Adam. For some reason, once I showed up they kept stunning me & waiting for it to wear off instead of running off. Dude never actually used the sweater to stun me and both ended up getting killed, which made their whole trip pointless.