So how exactly do you report a player for cheating?  I have him recorded trying to team kill (which I know is not a bannable offense) several players and then as we were trying to leave in the car he came back as Tommy Jarvis and said "Jason, I'm on your side" (which IS a bannable offense) and then shot the other counselor I was with.  So how exactly does this get reported?  Do I need to send in the clip?  It's guys like this who RUIN the gaming experience for the rest of us and now that Gun Media is doing something about it I want guys like this gone who are playing to ruin the game for others by helping Jason and admitting as such in the game.

You can send the clip to f13game@fearthegun.com

For more information you can read this topic created by GunMedia_Ben, who was the previous evidence reviewer.

Provide a clip of the offense and profile links for those who committed it. If they see something wrong, they'll ban them.

You need to email a clip of the situation to f13game@fearthegun.com and try to provide them with as much info as possible about users, links to their accounts if possible and etc. I sent in a ticket to report a player (who after some research via XBL had just added the Jason as a friend not an hour before the issue) because he was meandering around helping the Jason track down players. It was pretty apparent what was going on when Jason completely went around and avoided hitting him and he was out opening locked doors etc. to help out Jason