Sign in to follow this  
Alkavian

Game Party Issues 09 JULY 2017

Using in-game party continues to be an issue. For it to function correctly all players must join the party on the Main Menu screen for the game. The party leader can then drag the group into a quick play or private match. The problem lies if anybody else wants to join that group off of their profiles or party invites. If someone is not in the party tries to join up while the party leader is in a lobby or match = endless load loop.  If someone in the party lags out and tries to rejoin = endless load loop. If someone is dashboarded and has to restart the game to rejoin = endless load loop. You can only join the game party on the Main Menu.

Now the endless load loop. The only thing that can pull you out of it is an invite to game from someone not using game party. I usually pop onto a group forum for xbone and wait for the torrent of invites to save me from load loop hell. I would suggest people don't use the in-game party feature until it can be fixed. If it is working as intended, then just use regular xbox party system.

Sign in to follow this