Sign in to follow this  
Bigboss831

Tommy jarvis needs to start with pocket knifes

Or a med spary he is the only person that stood and fought Jason and lived he needs more things then just 1 shotgun bullet walkie and  map.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Or a med spary he is the only person that stood and fought Jason and lived he needs more things then just 1 shotgun bullet walkie and  map.

That is true when I’n Jason when I guess Tommy’s spawn location I head straight there and instant kill kill him before the animation is done for his intro

7 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

That is true when I’n Jason when I guess Tommy’s spawn location I head straight there and instant kill kill him before the animation is done for his intro

I've almost had this happen to me and honestly, that is just a real dick move.  How you gonna kill tommy before the animation is over.  I guess if your thing is a real cheap kill...more power to you.  It is a very cheap tactic though.  

And yes, tommy knows jason so he should have at least one pocket knife.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

You can go through my posts and see that I seriously, seriously detest people for whining about getting killed by a Jason using any combination of his, you know, ACTUAL moveset (context kills, powers, slashing, grabbing, etc.)...

So, while technically this would fall into that category... it really is just super, super fucking cheap.

gmX8348MLh44F9yVD_SeIDNLw7myfSGYflJJkohi

8 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I've almost had this happen to me and honestly, that is just a real dick move.  How you gonna kill tommy before the animation is over.  I guess if your thing is a real cheap kill...more power to you.  It is a very cheap tactic though.  

And yes, tommy knows jason so he should have at least one pocket knife.  

It may be a Dick move but hey at least they can’t kill you since Tommy is dead

17 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Very cheap move, not really a good way to play.

17 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Please record yourself doing that. I've never had this happen when I was Tommy and I've never done it as Jason.

4 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

It may be a Dick move but hey at least they can’t kill you since Tommy is dead

If you are seriously that worried that the group may kill you then you need to up your game.  The steps needed to kill jason are fairly complicated against a good jason.  Killing tommy before the animation ends is low.  I'm so glad i will never have to play a match with you.  You sound like someone who takes the game way too serious and thinks it is a competitive game.  Good luck.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I smell bullshit here.

You don't even know when or where he is going to spawn..

6 minutes ago, Motoko said:

I smell bullshit here.

You don't even know when or where he is going to spawn..

Unfortunately his spawn locations on each map are pretty consistent, which could lead to people exploiting it like this.  

8 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Unfortunately his spawn locations on each map are pretty consistent, which could lead to people exploiting it like this.  

Yup you got it