So yeah guys, people are very, very angry in all platforms in PC: toxic community, XB1: they are angry because every patch that Gun put in the game they are the last to get it, and in PS4: the servers, yesterday and now the servers got down. I think everybody need again a double XP weekend

7 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

I think you're wrong and should leave.

Should leave? I don't think you're in the position to tell people to leave. If you don't like a post or poster you can just not reply... The "Sumbit Reply" button isn't mandatory.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Should leave? I don't think you're in the position to tell people to leave. If you don't like a post or poster you can just not reply... The "Sumbit Reply" button isn't mandatory.

Are you seriously that triggered? I am still trying to find the sense in the initial post. And I am in the same position as everyone here. I'll post what I want as long as it's not colliding with the forum rules.

3 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

Are you seriously that triggered? I am still trying to find the sense in the initial post. And I am in the same position as everyone here. I'll post what I want as long as it's not colliding with the forum rules.

no he isnt triggered, he merely pointed out that you have nothing good to say 

disagreeing is one thing, but deliberately trying to push for a flame war is another 

• Like 1

It's funny how both of you are playing forum police instead of replying to questions or statements that have been asked/made a thousand times. How about recommending a forum search. But I see: post count > 1000 = always right. :rolleyes:

Alright get back on topic please gents, no need to swing in the dark at each other with knives. Someone's gonna get hit and it's not gonna be fun for anyone.

Guys don't fight, I was just giving my opinion and how people feel about this game.

1 hour ago, Rok73 said:

I think you're wrong and should leave.

Im not wrong at all, if you see Steam forums, PS4 communities and Xbox forums about this game a lot of people complains about what is happening in their plataforms reffering about this game of course.

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Your always trying to kick the hornets nest bears. Also I have the game for pc and Xbox i get in matches fine in pc and a little longer in Xbox. 

3 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Your always trying to kick the hornets nest bears.

I appreciate your interest in my posts but you appear to be following me from topic to topic making the same, or a similar, comment. Something I can help you with?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Your always trying to kick the hornets nest bears. Also I have the game for pc and Xbox i get in matches fine in pc and a little longer in Xbox. 

Yes, amazing... and 8 out of 10 of those matches are pure cancer for a multitude of reasons... rainbows and unicorns right?

So, how's it going on the streets of Ettenmoors, catched some more bad guys, Officer?

People can express their opinions as long as they fall within forum rules. Whether it is praise or criticism, it is all the same as long as it is done with some tact. Everyone has a different opinion and there are bound to be different opinions on each topic. Let's be respectful of one another of someone voices an opinion that does not align with our own. Discussions are good, discussions are healthy. Arguments back and forth are counter productive and in the end achieve nothing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So yeah guys, people are very, very angry in all platforms in XB1: they are angry because every patch that Gun put in the game they are the last to get it,

Check your facts we're angry because the game is over a month old we still crash, it's not nearly as bad as launch but even now we can play all the way up to the ending scenematic of Jason returning to the shack and then be kicked thus making the level up process horrible, we also disconnect periodically through the game and if we lose Jason or the host that's another wasted ten minutes trying to get in another game.

I think there's a frustrated playerbase from the myriad of issues plaguing the game. Then there's a bunch of angry people with pitchforks jumping on the negativity. It's been an underwhelming or disappointing launch and it doesn't take much for player discontent to be hijacked by mob rule.

12 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

XB1: they are angry because every patch that Gun put in the game they are the last to get it

That and the fact that every patch they've implemented on Xbox has been a failure. It's been a week or more since the other two platforms got the patch knocking the glitches out, and Xbox players are still having to deal with it. It happened to me yet again earlier. I was Jason, the host saw the glitcher, got mad and left. Which, I actually don't blame the host in this case. But, we all still get screwed in the end, and have to look for 20 minutes yet again to try and find another match. With each passing day I'm giving more and more thought to just giving up on this and getting Dead by Daylight. Some other players I've played this with have already left for DbD. It's clear that Gun/Illfonic are in over their heads, and have no idea how to fix it on Xbox IMO.

I just wish they would fix the connection/timeout/crashes. The patch they released for it a few days ago didn't help at all, IMO.

2 hours ago, Malevolence said:

Check your facts we're angry because the game is over a month old we still crash, it's not nearly as bad as launch but even now we can play all the way up to the ending scenematic of Jason returning to the shack and then be kicked thus making the level up process horrible, we also disconnect periodically through the game and if we lose Jason or the host that's another wasted ten minutes trying to get in another game.

That's what i was saying the crashes and disconnect issues are because Gun still does not implement the patch

41 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

I just wish they would fix the connection/timeout/crashes. The patch they released for it a few days ago didn't help at all, IMO.

Yeah i think we just need like dedicated servers, i've seen a lot of videos and streams in PC and no crashes or connection problems.

1 hour ago, Super Ty said:

That and the fact that every patch they've implemented on Xbox has been a failure. It's been a week or more since the other two platforms got the patch knocking the glitches out, and Xbox players are still having to deal with it. It happened to me yet again earlier. I was Jason, the host saw the glitcher, got mad and left. Which, I actually don't blame the host in this case. But, we all still get screwed in the end, and have to look for 20 minutes yet again to try and find another match. With each passing day I'm giving more and more thought to just giving up on this and getting Dead by Daylight. Some other players I've played this with have already left for DbD. It's clear that Gun/Illfonic are in over their heads, and have no idea how to fix it on Xbox IMO.

Yeah and if we add the thing that Xbox players are the last to get the patch.... I understand them why they are mad.

• Like 1