Do you all think if we we're able to create our own counselors, it would create more immersion in the game? I think it is a great idea!

Here's a post on Reddit with facts of how this could work: 

Screenshot_2017-07-08-12-03-52.png

• Thanks 1

maybe for the 1 player game coming up, but for online you had to give $10k to create your own counselor, and two people did it so they got their own counselor.  It will be distasteful to be able to make your own character when those 2 guys gave so much for theirs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Neonseraphim said:

maybe for the 1 player game coming up, but for online you had to give $10k to create your own counselor, and two people did it so they got their own counselor.  It will be distasteful to be able to make your own character when those 2 guys gave so much for theirs.

Which counsellors in game are theirs? Or have they not been made yet

Eric Lachappa and Adam Palomino.  Look them up.

now for single player, yes I agree, but not for online.  They will honor those two backers.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Neonseraphim said:

4 people did it. 

• Confused 1

This needs to be implemented ASAP. Full customization, regardless of who might be butthurt they paid for their own counselor years ago. 

• Thanks 1

If after all the major bugs were fixed, and new content was allowed, then I'd consider it.