Sign in to follow this  
CCRolly

Cleveland Rocks!

Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I live near Cleveland, Ohio.  We have the Cavs...and...well, they're the only team worth a damn actually.  Northeast Ohio has a huge following of the Horror genre, and is actually home to a really cool Horror convention called Cinema Wasteland...which occurs twice a year.  I've actually met a handful of Friday actors/etc. there over the years.  Some include Kane Hodder, Tom Savini, Betsy Palmer, Adriene King, Richard Brooker, etc.

I watched my first Friday film when I was 4 years old with my grandma and have been hooked ever since.  I had one friend in elementary school who wasn't allowed to stay the night at my house unless his parents verified that there would be no Friday the 13th viewing that night.  I would say my favorite Friday is Part IV: The Final Chapter. 

Regardless, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to see everyone around.  Can't wait for this game!

On 11/24/2015 at 5:03 AM, CCRolly said:

Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I live near Cleveland, Ohio.  We have the Cavs...and...well, they're the only team worth a damn actually.  Northeast Ohio has a huge following of the Horror genre, and is actually home to a really cool Horror convention called Cinema Wasteland...which occurs twice a year.  I've actually met a handful of Friday actors/etc. there over the years.  Some include Kane Hodder, Tom Savini, Betsy Palmer, Adriene King, Richard Brooker, etc.

I watched my first Friday film when I was 4 years old with my grandma and have been hooked ever since.  I had one friend in elementary school who wasn't allowed to stay the night at my house unless his parents verified that there would be no Friday the 13th viewing that night.  I would say my favorite Friday is Part IV: The Final Chapter. 

Regardless, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to see everyone around.  Can't wait for this game!

Dude, I used to live in Dayton, now in Pittsburgh and used to frequent Cinema Wasteland for a few years! It was the best! Goofing around with Lloyd Kaufman and such. I remember the year Poultrygeist premiered up at Cleveland art Institute. We had half s case of pabst and passed a bottle of black Velvet. During the Q n A after it rolled down the aisle in the most obnoxious way. But yeah, I remember meeting the cast members of some Friday's there. Always a blast.

He joined almost 2 years ago, but it's still nice of you to welcome him anyway :P